(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
Mrs. Tilman.
Tilman太太。
Mr. Delfino.
Delfino先生。
I, uh, heard you were back from the hospital. I brought you these.
我...听说你从医院回来了。所以我带来了这个。
Oh, I can't tell you how long it's been since I got flowers from a handsome man.
哦,我上一次收到俊男的花不知道是什么时候了。
I mean, I could, but I don't want your pity.
我能记得,但不想让你觉得我可怜。
Where are you off to?
你要去哪?
I'm going back to Utah for a few weeks.
我要回尤他州一阵。
The recuperation's taking longer than the doctors anticipated.
恢复比医生预计的长了一些。
Speaking of my attack, have they caught young Zachary yet?
说道我被打的事,他们抓到Zachary了么?
No, actually, that's why I'm here.
没有,事实上这就是我来的原因。
So the flowers were just a ruse. Figures.
那这些花只是个计策。明白了。
I'm trying to find Zach before he gets in any more trouble.
我想在Zach再惹出麻烦之前找到他。
Do you know any friends that he mighthave, anywhere he might be holed up?
你知道他是否有些什么朋友,或者他有什么藏身的地方?
I know you were close to him.
我知道你和他比较亲近。
Funny thing.
真逗。
Since he beat me and threw me down the stairs, we just don't stay in touch like we should.
自从他打了我把我推下楼梯以后,我们就不怎么联络了。
Since when do you care so much about Zach Young?
你什么时候开始那么关心Zach Young了?
It's complicated.
情况很复杂。
I'll bet.
我估计也是。
I'm sure he's out there somewhere trying tofind his father, which I trust you made impossible.
我肯定他在外面到处找他的爸爸,而你让这成为不可能了。
No, I let Paul go. I couldn't go through with it.
不,我放了Paul。我下不了手。
That was a mistake.
你犯了个错误。
He will spend the rest of his life running from the police. I think that's punishment enough.
他的余生都要四处躲藏了。这算是惩罚他了。
Zach is the only connection thatPaul has with his dead wife.
Zach是他和他亡妻的唯一牵连。
At some point, he will run back here looking for him.
说不定他会跑回来找Zach。
I don't like to be negative, but you really should have killed him.
我不喜欢消极看事情,但你真该杀了他的。
影视精讲
speak of: 说到
We can speak of locations only relative to a space in this sense.
在这个层面上,我们只能谈及与空间有联系的定点。
Speaking of my attack, have they caught young Zachary yet?
说道我被打的事,他们抓到Zachary了么?
hole up: 躲藏,避难
Why did you hole up there, anyway?
你到底为什么藏在那?
He'll hole up now and move again tomorrow, after dark.
他现在将躲起来,等明天天黑以后再动身。
throw down: 推到
Since he beat me and threw me down the stairs, we just don't stay in touch like we should.
自从他打了我把我推下楼梯以后,我们就不怎么联络了
stay in touch: 保持联系
For many, the goal is to stay in touch with friends and family.
对很多人而言,这么做的目的是为了同亲友保持联络。