《绝望的主妇》第317期:挖掘真相
日期:2015-05-24 14:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


So, Caleb, besides your mother and brother, does anybody else know that you're here?
那么,Caleb,除了你妈妈和哥哥,还有别人知道你在这儿么?
No. You're pretty.
没有你很漂亮。
Thank you. That's very sweet. So, where have you been living this whole time? Upstairs?
谢谢,很高兴听你这么说。那么,这些时间你都住哪儿?楼上?
No. I just moved upstairs. My room's downstairs.
不是,我刚搬到楼上,我的房间在楼下。
Downstairs?
楼下?
In the basement. You want to see it?
在地下室,你想看一下吗?
Caleb, have you been down here all these months?
Caleb,你这几个月一直待在这儿?
Yeah.
是的。
Did your mother make you wear those?
你妈妈给你戴着这些?
Most of the time.
大部分时间是这样。
Oh, my god! Sweetheart, I don't understand.
天啊,亲爱的,我不明白。
Why in the world would your mother treat you that way?
究竟为什么你妈妈这样待你?
I hurt a girl.
我伤害了一个女孩。
A girl?
一个女孩?
Yeah. And then she died.
是的,然后她死了。
Oh.
哦。
Her name was Melanie. She was pretty. Just like you.
她叫梅兰尼,她很美,就像你。

影视精讲


basement: 地下室
In the basement fifteen employees are busy making bespoke coats.
在地下室里,15名员工正在忙着缝制定做的外套。
The basement hallway is painted a warm yellow.
地下室的走廊漆成了暖黄色。

分享到