《绝望的主妇》第178期:结婚纪念日的争吵
日期:2014-08-31 18:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听


What's the occasion?
什么节日?
Uh, our anniversary?
啊,我们结婚周年。
Oh, right.
哦,对。
How could you forget our anniversary? You sit in a cell all day long staring at a calendar.
你怎么把结婚纪念日都忘了?你在牢房里天天盯着日历。
What's the big deal? Our marriage was a sham anyway.
有什么大不了的?我们的婚姻不过是个假相。
Oh, we're not doing this again.
哦,别又来这套。
In real marriages, wives are faithful.
真正的婚姻里,妻子是忠贞的。
Yeah, and husbands remember anniversaries, so I guess we're even.
是啊,而且丈夫会记得纪念日,所以我们平了。
Are you equating forgetting our anniversary with cheating on me?
忘记纪念日和偷情能相当么?
You are clearly determined to ruin this special day for us.
你一心想毁掉这个特别的日子。
What is wrong with you that you don't feel guilty?
你怎么就不觉得愧疚呢?
I feel tons of guilt, so back off.
我愧疚得很,别没完!
You never even apologized.
你从来没道歉过。
I apologized a million times.
我道过很多次了。
Yeah, but you always followed it up with an excuse.
是啊,但后面总是带着一个借口。
I was lonely, you weren't home enough, a woman needs to be loved?
我很孤独,你总不在家,女人需要被爱。
A woman does need to be loved, and since you didn't give it to me, I had to find it elsewhere.
女人需要被爱,既然你不给,我就到别处去找。
So that's what the teenager was doing inour bedroom. Filling you with love.
这就是那个小屁孩在我们卧室作的?给你关爱?
Say what you want, but John Rowland loved me like no one ever has.
随便你怎么说,但John Rowland对我的爱是最真的。
Not as a trophy or as a possession, but for me. He loved me.
不把我当战利品,或者所有物,而是爱我的人。他爱我。
No, he really did.
真的,他真的爱我。
Let me count the ways. Um, gently, savagely, frequently, upside down...
让我想想他如何爱我的。温柔的,狂野的,频繁的,倒立式的...
Is there a problem here?
出了什么问题么?
No, it's our anniversary. We're just reliving the good times.
没,今天是我们的周年纪念。我们在回忆好时光。

影视精讲



big deal: 了不起
So no big deal, really.
因此,没什么大不了的,真的。
If today's hp experience is just a hiccup, then no big deal.
如果惠普眼下的经历只是一个小插曲,那还不是什么大问题。

equate with: 使相等
Being bossy doesn't always equate with female success.
变得霸道和颐使气指并不一定就等于女性成功。
Spending our time well doesn't always equate with doing more.
好好利用时间,并不总是等同于做更多事。

back off: 【美国俚语】停止打扰(某人),中断
Or if his body is tense and ears flattened he may be telling you to back off.
或者,如果他的身体紧张耳朵平放,他则是想让你退后。
I feel tons of guilt, so back off.
我愧疚得很,别没完!

分享到
重点单词
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • equatev. 同等看待,使相等 vt. 等同,使相等
  • calendarn. 日历,月历,日程表 vt. 把 ... 列入日程表
  • faithfuladj. 如实的,忠诚的,忠实的
  • trophyn. 奖品,战利品
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • guiltn. 罪行,内疚
  • possessionn. 财产,所有,拥有