《绝望的主妇》第94期:生活的180度大转弯
日期:2014-02-04 13:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Come on, honey, let’s celebrate!
来吧, 亲爱的, 让我们庆祝一下。
Sorry it’s the cheap stuff. I had to economize.
不好意思那是便宜货, 我得节约开支。
Now that you're back, we can restock the wine cellar. Let’s toast.
但现在你回来了, 我们能重新储存酒窖了,干杯。
Very good to be back。
回来真好。
What’s that?
那是什么?
It transmits to this. My electronic monitoring device.
它发送信号到这儿 -- 我的电子监控系统。
didn't the lawyer tell you?
律师没告诉你吗?
Tell me what?
告诉我什么?
I'm on house arrest. It's a condition of my bail.
我在被软禁, 这是保释的条件之一。
Uh, no! No, he neglected to tell me that.
哦, 不, 不, 他忘了告诉我
Yeah, if I move more than a hundred feet from that telephone, an alarm sounds.
如果我离开那个电话100英尺远,警报器就会响。
If I keep going, it transmits a signal to the FBI, and I'm back in jail.
如果我继续离开, 它会传送信号到联邦调查局, 那么我又进去了
But, how are you gonna work?
那你怎么工作啊?
I can't. I can't do anything.
我不能. 我什么都不能做。
Uh, no! No, no! That’s unreasonable.
哦, 不, 不, 不, 那太不合理了。
What do they expect us to do for money?
他们让我们怎么赚钱啊?
The lawyer's working on unfreezing the accounts.
律师正在努力解冻账户。
In the meantime, I mean, haven't you been working modeling jobs?
另外, 我说, 你不是在接模特工作吗?
Carlos, this is not like New York where I made thousands of dollars a day modeling haute couture.
Carlos, 那可不像是我在纽约为高级女装做模特时一天能赚上千美元那样。
I'm doing boat shows.
我在做船展,
I spend eight hours a day doing this!
每天像这样工作8小时
I'd buy two boats from you. Come on.
那我从你那儿买两条船,拜托。
Where’s my toast?
不为我干杯了吗?
Welcome home.
欢迎回家。

影视精讲


now that: 既然
Now that all of us are together.
现在我们所有人都在一起了。
Now that you have all your equipment, we can get started.
现在你把所有东西都准备好了,我们可以开始了。

house arrest: n.(本宅)软禁; 软禁于家中
It's unclear whether the house arrest was lifted.
目前尚不清楚软禁是否已经被取消。
She spent her first years as a political leader under house arrest.
她作为这个党派领袖的最初几年是在软禁中度过的。

unfreeze the accounts解冻帐户
The justice department to unfreeze the bank accounts.
司法部解冻了那些账户。

分享到
重点单词
  • signaln. 信号,标志 v. (发信号)通知、表示 adj.
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬
  • jailn. 监牢,监狱,拘留所 vt. 监禁,下狱
  • economizev. 节约,节省,有效地利用 =economise(英)
  • unreasonableadj. 不合理的,过度的,不切实际的
  • devicen. 装置,设计,策略,设备
  • unclearadj. 不清楚的;不易了解的
  • bailn. 杓,保释,保证金,担保人,把手 vt. 往外舀水,
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止