(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
It was 5:00 in the morning on WisteriaLane when the phone calls started.
现在是Wisteria Lane的早晨五点钟,当电话铃响起来的时候…
Each of them knew something was wrong from that first ring.
所有人都理所当然的知道出事了,从电话铃响起的第一声开始
Hello?
喂?
It's an unwritten rule of suburbia...
毕竟小区里有着这样一条不成文的规定
Hello?
喂?
Don't call the neighbors in the middle of the night unless the news is bad.
别在半夜给你的邻居挂电话......除非你有坏消息
Hello?
喂?
And so they came, with their uncombed hair and their unmade faces. They came because after all these years...
所以她们都来了,没有梳头发, 素面朝天。她们来这里是因为...在经过这么多年之后...
Bree.
Bree.
...they were no longer just neighbors.
她们不再只是邻居
What are you doing here?
嗨,你们来这里干什么?
We heard Rex had a heart attack. How is he?
我们听说Rex心脏病发了.他怎么样了?
Um... He's stable. But they have to put in a pacemaker, so they're gonna need to operate. How did you guys know?
嗯…他的情况稳定了下来, 但是他们要装个起搏器,所以他们要给他做手术。你们怎么知道的?
Danielle called.
Danielle打的电话
So how are you doing?
你现在怎么样?
We were having a fight when he had the heart attack, and I'm just feeling really guilty, because I should have gotten him here sooner and...
他心脏病发的时候, 我们正在吵架.我觉得内疚极了,我应该早点把他送来的
Honey, the doctors here are great.
亲爱的, 这里的医生都是最棒的
Yeah, and he’s so young, He's gonna bounce right back.
他还这么年轻, 一定会恢复的
You have nothing to worry about.
我肯定你什么也不用担心
You know what? I am so happy that you guys came here. I really am,
你们知道吗?我很高兴你们在这里,我真得很高兴
but I am trying hard to be strong, so if you keep comforting me...
我一直努力坚强起来,如果你们不停的安慰我…
You're gonna lose it?
你会失去勇气?
Mm-hm m
恩
Then we won't comfort.
那么我们什么也不说了
Thank you.
谢谢
影视精讲
an unwritten rule 一个不成文的规矩
The difference between statute and an unwritten rule.
成文法与不成文法的区别。
Europe's leaders have an unwritten rule not to intervene in one another's domestic politics.
欧洲领导人有一个不成文的规定,即互不干预彼此内政。
no longer 不再,已不
Quality is no longer an issue.
质量不再是个问题。
This is no longer a dream!
这已经不再是梦想!
worry about 担忧, 烦恼; 惦念; 挂虑
If not, don't worry about it.
如果没有,也别担心。
I worry about these five qualities.
我担心的是他们是否具备上述五项素质。