《绝望的主妇》第341期:你有酗酒问题吗?
日期:2015-08-20 07:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文试听

Hey. You, um, you recovered fromall of yesterday's excitement?
嗨,你...从昨天的兴奋里恢复过来了吗?
Oh, truthfully, I haven't been able to get my mind off it. What a scare, huh?
说实话,我还是忘不掉,太吓人了,是吧?
Yeah, although I still can't figure out how my boys managed to sneak past you.
是,不过我还是想不通我家孩子怎么会在你的眼皮底下溜走的。
Well, you know how boys are at that age. They're escape artists.
你知道这个年纪的孩子,他们是逃跑专家。
Like lightning. It's just, Penny...
就像闪电一样。只不过...penny...
Penny?
Penny?
Well, I mean, I just don't understand how Porter and Preston managed to
我是说...我就是搞不懂Porter和Preston是怎么
wrangle her into the stroller and then make it out your front door without you even noticing.
把她弄到车上然后又在你不知不觉的时候跑到前门的,
I guess if you'd fallen asleep, it could've happened like that, I, I guess.
我想如果你睡着了...就有可能会这样,我想。
You know, I think, um, I must have been cleaning the kitchen,
我想可能是我在清理厨房,
and I, I just didn't hear them because ofthe noise from the dishwasher.
可能是洗碗机的声音太吵,所以我才没有听到。
Look, I apologize in advance for how this is going to sound,
我先为下面的话给你道歉,
but I have to ask. It's just going to eat awayat me. Were you drinking while baby-sitting my kids?
不过我要问你,我快忍不住了,你在照看我孩子的时候有喝酒吗?
No! Ah, you know, I may have had just the tiniest little bit of Chardonnay.
没有。也许我喝了一丁点夏敦埃酒。
Oh, gosh, you got drunk and you passed out.
天啊,你喝醉了,然后昏了过去。
Lynette, if I close my eyes even for a moment, it's because of these antihistamines I've been taking.
Lynette,如果我有合上眼睛半秒,那也是因为我一直在吃的抗组胺剂。
Really? Is that why you passed out on your front lawn yesterday morning?
真的吗,你昨天早上在草坪上昏倒也是因为这个?
Now that you're speaking to me in a fairly accusatory tone, may I remind you that I was doing you a favor?
既然你用这种责备的语气说话,也许我该提醒你我是在帮你的忙。
You put my kids in danger and then you lied about it.
你让我的孩子处地危险,而后又为此说了谎。
Do you not get how big that is? Do you have some kind of problem with alcohol?
你知道事情有多严重吗?你有酗酒问题吗?
No! The only problem I have is with your children.
没有,我唯一的问题就是你的孩子。
They're incorrigible because you let themrun amok. And if I hadn't drifted off,
他们无可救药,都是因为你让他们放肆。就算我没有睡着的话,
they would have waited until I was in the bathroom or stuck on the phone or upstairs doing laundry.
他们也会等到我上厕所、接电话,或者洗衣服的时候跑出去。
On any given day, how many glasses of wine do you put away?
你一天要喝多少杯酒?
I will not be spoken to like that. I just won't.
不要用这种态度跟我讲话,不要。

影视精讲

get my mind off: 转移注意力
Oh, truthfully, I haven't been able to get my mind off it. What a scare, huh?
说实话,我还是忘不掉,太吓人了,是吧?

in advance: 提前
Sort through some things in advance.
提前就整理好一些东西。
Have you outfit planned in advance.
提前计划好要穿的服装。

pass out: 昏过去
I was dizzy, but I didn't pass out.
我刚才有点头晕,但我没有昏过去.
Or did they pass out on you again?
她们又为你昏倒了吗?

分享到