(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
I can forgive the humiliation. But what I can't forgive is the complete and utter lack of faith in me!
也能原谅你们对我的侮辱。但我不能原谅的是--对我彻底的不信任!
I mean, having Susan get married for insurance was my idea!
让Susan结婚以获得保险是我的主意!
Okay, so if I'd known that everything had gotten all screwed up, of course I would've agreed.
如果我知道事态有这么严重的话,我肯定会同意的。
Look, Edie, in retrospect, yes, we didn't think.
Edie, 当时...是的,我们不这么认为。
We didn't handle this the way mature adults should have.
我们不能像成年人一样来对待这件事。
He's right. We behaved like children. Naughty, stupid children.
没错。我们表现得像小孩子--淘气而愚蠢的小孩。你们肯承认这点。
Well, that makes me feel better that you could admit that, because when naughty children misbehave, they know that they're gonna get punished.
这使我好受点了,因为...当淘气的小孩做错事的时候,他们知道自己会受罚。
Don't they?
不是吗?
Punished?
受罚?
At this point, I'd like to point out that, uh, it was Karl who proposed.
既然如此, 我想说明,是Karl求婚的。
Karl. You are gonna throw me an elaborate wedding.
Karl.你要为我准备一个精致的婚礼。
Yes, of course, anything, baby. How elaborate?
当然了。做什么都可以, 亲爱的。有多精致?
Well, figure out exactly what it is that you could afford, and triple it.As for you?
精确算出你实际能负担得起多少钱,将它乘以三。至于你...
Okay, now remember, I'm broke.
Ok, 不过, 我可是一文不名的。
I'm well aware of your church mouse status.
我也知道你没钱。
I don't intend to lift a finger during the planning and execution of this crushingly expensive wedding.
在这个无比精致婚礼的准备和执行期间,我什么都不想操心。
No. No, of course not.
是的,当然不用。
And anything I can do to help, uh, you know, I would, I could help with the engagement party.
如果我能帮上任何忙...你知道, 我可以帮忙举办你的订婚宴会。
How‘s that?
那又怎样?
Well, I wasn't planning on invitingyou. But, I will need a bartender.
我没打算邀请你参加。但是...我需要一位酒吧招待。
Oh, oh, and, um, make sure you come in through the back door.
噢 嗯...你必须由后门进。
影视精讲
screw up: 搞砸
When you screw up, I read about it.
你把事搞糟了,我能看出来。
in retrospect: 回顾
In retrospect, it was easy for people to underestimate the quality of the Skype engineering team and the power of Skype 's network effect.
回顾来看,人们很容易低估Skype工程师团队的质量以及Skype的网络效应力量。
intend to: 打算
We also intend to remove any special naming restriction.
我们还希望删除任何特殊的命名限制。
We intend to constantly learn from the previous iteration.
我们倾向于不断地从先前的迭代中了解事情。