《绝望的主妇》第100期:当父母面对早恋的孩子...
日期:2014-03-06 08:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听


"They were kissing, huh?"
他们在接吻, 哈?
"Right at my kitchen table."
就在我的餐桌边
"You must have shocked the hell out of them."
你肯定把他们吓傻了
"Well, I’m glad you can laugh about this."
我真高兴你还能笑对此事
"They’re just being kids."
他们只是孩子
"This is easy for you. You’re the father of the boy. I’m the mother of the girl. You know, if things get out of hand..."
你当然轻松. 你是男孩的父亲, 而我是女孩的母亲你知道, 如果事情变得无法控制…
"Now, what is it that you want from me?"
好, 好, 我明白了, Susan那么...你想让我怎么做?
"Well, I want to know that I am notthe only one who is worried about this,
我想知道我不是唯一一个对此事担心的人,
and I want to know that if the two of themare over here, that they are going to be supervised,
我还想知道如果他们两个来这里会有人管他们,
and I really want you to stop looking at me like I’m crazy."
我真的希望你不要这样看我好像我疯了。
"The only reason I’m smiling is because it’spractically irrelevant. I’ve sold the house."
我笑的唯一原因是因为这事已经没有关系了,我已经把房子卖了。
"Really!"
真的!
"Mm-hmm. We’ll be moving at the end of the month."
嗯,我们月底就搬走。
"You sold the house?"
你把房子卖了?
"Zach..."
"Why didn’t you tell me about this?"
你为什么不告诉我?
"I wanted to wait until it was official."
我想等到手续正式完成后。
"But you told me when I got back from Silvercrest that you’d reconsidered. You lied to me."
我从Silvercrest回来的时候你告诉我:你在重新考虑. 你骗了我。
"I think you need to take your medicine."
我想你该吃药了
"What, you think pumping me full of drugs is gonna keep me quiet?"
你以为让我吃一大堆药我就会安静了?
"Upstairs, now!"
上楼去!
"You don’t care about me, and you didn’t care about mom! You know what? I wish she had shot you instead!"
你不关心我,你也不关心妈妈! 你知道么?我希望她射死的是你。
"So you’re moving! We’re all going to miss you."
这么说你们要搬了!我们会想你们的。

影视精讲


get out of hand 不可收拾;失去控制;难于控制
The calculations may get out of hand.
计算可能无法进行。
Otherwise things will get out of hand.
没有这一手,就没有制约。

be worried about为…忧虑,烦恼的
I hate that they should be worried about trifles.
真遗憾,他们竟为区区小事发愁。

be supervised 监督,管理
He supervised and trained more than 400 volunteers.
他指导和培训了400多名志愿者。
He edited, proofed and supervised these books in production.
他编辑、校对并监督印制了这些书。

lie to 撒谎
Don't lie to me.You know damn well what was happening.
别瞒我了,你压根就很清楚发生了什么事。
Don't lie to me.
不要对我撒谎。

分享到
重点单词
  • irrelevantadj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间