(单词翻译:单击)
原文试听
Oh. Okay. Ow, ow. That's actually starting to be painful.
噢,好了,嗷,开始疼了。
Really? That surprises me. I just assumed you were dead inside.
真的?真让我吃惊。我还以为你内部已经死了。
Ow! Ow! What the hell are you doing?
嗷!嗷!你到底在干嘛?
I told myself to stay out of this, but I can't.
我告诉我自己别缠和进来,但我不能。
I know that you're married.
我知道你结婚了。
I am not.
我没有!
Really? Hmm, 'cause that man that came to see you yesterday,
真的?哼,因为昨天来看你的男人说,
he said you're his wife.
你是他妻子。
Oh! Yeah, oh...no, no, he just said that 'cause we used to be married. It's just a force of habit.
噢!是... 不,不,你这么说是因为我们以前结过婚。只不过是习惯的原因。
Oh, that explains everything.
哦 这倒解释了一切
Except that I checked your insurance forms, and you're still married.
我还检查了你的保险单,你还是已婚。
So that makes you a lying, adulterous skank.
你这个说谎通奸的烂货。
Oh, no. No, no. No, no, Nurse Hisel
不不不Hisel护士。
Ow, ow, ow, ow! Ow, Nurse Hisel
嗷嗷嗷嗷Hisel护士!
Ugh! Nurse--oh!
护士,嗷!
Nurse Hisel, I can explain.
Can you, skank?
你能吗,烂货?
Yes. Okay. I am married, but it'sonly because my insurance ran out.
是的我还是已婚,全是因为我的保险用完了。
My ex-husband has a really good coverage plan,so he said that he would remarry me,so I could get my operation.
我的前夫保险完好,他说如果我们再婚,我就能动手术了。
Only I didn't wanna tell Dr. Ron 'cause I didn't want him to be an accomplice to fraud.
我之所以不没告诉Ron医师,因为我不想他成为诈保案的从犯。
So you're what... protecting him?
这么说你是在...保护他?
Yeah. It…yes, I am.
是的,是的。
Okay As long as you're not two-timing him.
好吧,你没欺骗他就好。
He feels so strongly about you.
他对你可是真心的。
I know. I read the card.
我知道,留言卡片我也看了。
But did you read between the lines?
那你看出字里行间的意思了吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Okay, I shouldn't be telling you this, but when we were picking out the flowers for you,he said that he was working up the courage to say he loves you.
哦我本不应该告诉你的,不过在我们为你选花的时候, 他说他要鼓足勇气对你说那三个字。
Really?
真的?
Yes. But you have to act surprised, okay?
是的!到时候你得装作很吃惊的样子。
Oh, yeah, I'll be surprised.
哦 我会的
So I guess we have the whole insurance thing worked out.
那么保险这事就算过去了?
Oh! Pfft. Don't worry about that. Please.
哦,别担心了。
Who am I to cast stones?
我干吗搬起石头砸自己的脚呢?
I mean, heck... I didn't pass my nurse's exam. They didn't even ask me.
要知道我当初根本没通过护士资格考试,他们压根没问。
影视精讲
stay out of: 保持不受...影响
Stay out of our business.
不要插手我们的事。
Don't you have something todo? Like stay out of federal prison?
你没什么事要做吗?比如说想法联邦监狱远一点?
force of habit: 习惯成自然
Unconsciously, by force of habit, she plugged the coffee pot in.
下意识地,她习惯性地把咖啡壶的插头插上了。
He looked around from force of habit, but nobody paid any attention to him.
他出于习惯环顾四周,但是没人注意他。
run out: 用尽
Their luck had simply run out. Still, never fear.
他们的好运已经到头了。不过,别担心。
We had lots before but now we've run out.
我们以前有很多,但是现在已经用完了。
pick out: 挑选
I vote that you try to pick out the trail for us.
我提议由你来选我们该走哪条小路.
We must pick out the enemy's weakest units for attack.
我们必须找敌人最薄弱的部队攻击.