汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第160期:威尔处于混乱状态
日期:2017-02-28 11:35

(单词翻译:单击)

What happened in there?
你在里面干了什么
I got confused.
我有点混乱了
I've seen you confused and I've seen you upset, but I've never seen you afraid like this.
我见过你混乱与不安的样子,但从没见过你怕成这样
Well, I'm an old hand at fear. I can manage this one.
我对应付恐惧很有经验,这个我也能控制得好
I just got disoriented. I can go back in.
我就是有点晕头转向,我可以再回去
I saw the look on your face when you came out of that room.
我看见你从屋子里出来时脸上的表情了
Now, what did you experience in there that's got you mute all of a sudden?
你在里面到底经历了什么,让你突然说不出话来了
I can see and hear better afraid. I-I just can't...speak as concisely.
我害怕的时候感觉更加敏感。但我会语塞

汉尼拔第一季

Will, you contaminated the crime scene. You've never done that before.
威尔,你污染了犯罪现场。这从未发生过
I thought I was responsible for it.
我以为是我干的
What are you saying? You thought that you killed that woman in there?
你什么意思?你以为你杀了屋里的那个女人
Sometimes with, uh, what I do--
有时候我做的事会让我...
What you do is you take all of the evidence available at a crime scene.
你做的事是将犯罪现场的全部可用证据
You extrapolate. You reconstruct the thinking of a killer.
用来做推断。你重建凶手的思维方式
You don't think of yourself as the killer.
而不是把自己当做是凶手
I got lost in the reconstruction. Just for a second. Just a blink.
我在重建的时候迷失了。只是那么几秒,眨眼间的事
I know you don't like to be the cause for concern, but I am officially concerned about you.
我知道你不喜欢别人担心你,但我真的很为你担心
Officially? Yes, that's right.
真的?没错
I thought the reason you had me seeing Dr. Lecter and not an FBI psychiatrist
我以为你让我去见莱克特医生而不是联调局的心理医生
is so my mental wellbeing stays... unofficial.
是为了让我的心理健康不会公诸于众
I just want to be careful with you. We don't want to break you here.
我只想小心行事。我们不希望让你崩溃
Is that what's happening? Have I broken you?
你是崩溃了吗,我让你承受不住了吗
Do you have anyone that does this better unbroken than I do broken?
你知道谁能不崩溃而做的比崩溃的我好吗
Fear makes you rude, Will.
恐惧让你很没礼貌,威尔

分享到