汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第90期:杰克接到的离奇电话
日期:2016-07-21 11:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello.

Jack, Jack.
杰克,杰克
Who is this?
请问是哪位
Jack, It's Miriam. I don't know where I am.
杰克,我是米里亚姆。我不知道我在哪儿
I can't see anything.
我什么都看不见
Miriam?
米里亚姆吗
I'm so wrong. I'm so wrong.
我错得太离谱了,太离谱了
Miriam?
米里亚姆
Please, Jack. Please.
求你了,杰克,求求你
I'm hooked in to every carrier database and telephone provider in the United States.
我查了美国的所有电信数据库和电话服务供应商
Nothing. Look again.
什么都没有。再查一遍
I did my agains. And my again and again and agains.
我又查了一遍,然后一遍又一遍
I can't find any electronic trace of any call made to your home at 2:46 am.
我找不到任何的电子痕迹表明凌晨2点46有电话打到你家

汉尼拔第一季

I am telling you that the phone rang.
我告诉你电话铃响了
Wake your wife up? I was alone.
把你老婆吵醒了吗?就我一人
Whoever made that call could have made it from that little box outside your house
给你打电话的那个人可能在你家门口的电话亭
or a junction in your neighborhood.
或者用你们社区的电话打的
Either way, there would be no trace signal to track.
任何一种情况都追踪不到信号
You're sure it was Miriam Lass?
你确定是米里亚姆·拉斯吗
It was Miriam.
肯定是米里亚姆
You haven't heard her voice in two years, Jack.
你两年没听过她说话了,杰克
You gonna continue to question me on this, Z?
你还要就这件事继续质疑我吗,泽勒
If so, maybe I should ask you to leave the room while it's still safe for you to be here.
如果这样的话,可能我要请你出去了,否则我不保证你会出什么事
The Chesapeake Ripper recorded Miriam Lass two years ago as he was killing her.
切萨皮克开膛手两年前杀害米里亚姆·拉斯时录下了她的声音
Last night, he called my house at 2:46 am.
昨晚,他在凌晨2点46到电话到我家
He played that recording for me.
他给我播放了那段录音
Well, we know that the Chesapeake Ripper is not Dr. Gideon,
我们知道切萨皮克开膛手不是吉迪恩医生
because we know the call wasn't made from the Baltimore state Hospital for the Criminally Insane.
因为我们知道那电话不是巴尔的摩公立医院的精神病犯罪科打来的
That we would've been able to trace.
那样的话就能追踪了
Are you certain it was a recording?
你确定那是录音吗
Jack, you said yourself there is no body.
杰克,你说过家里就你一个人
Miriam Lass is dead!
米里亚姆·拉斯已经死了
The Chesapeake Ripper is making it very clear that someone is plagiarizing his work!
切萨皮克开膛手表达的很清楚,有人在模仿他的杰作
It was 2:46 in the morning, Jack.
那时是凌晨2点46,杰克
You're in a deep sleep, you're roused, you're disoriented.
你在熟睡中,你被吵醒了,脑子很混乱
You might not even know you're still asleep.
你可能都不知道自己其实还在睡
I know when I'm awake.
我能分清现实和梦境

分享到