汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第92期:神秘电话再度打来
日期:2016-07-27 11:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Dr. Gideon. I'm Freddie Lounds.
吉迪恩医生,我是弗雷迪·劳兹
May I call you Dr. Gideon?
我能称你为吉迪恩医生吗
Or do you prefer the Chesapeake Ripper?
或者你更喜欢"切萨皮克开膛手"这个称呼
His name is Dr. Abel Gideon,
他叫亚伯·吉迪恩医生
and strong evidence has surfaced
强有力的证据表明,
that he's far more than a mild-mannered surgeon who cruelly murdered his wife.
他不仅仅只是个残忍杀害妻子的彬彬有礼的外科医生
Maybe, just maybe, Gideon is the most sought-after serial killer at large,
可能,仅仅是可能,吉迪恩就是被全面追捕的潜逃连环杀手
a killer who's eluded the FBI for years and has baffled their most gifted profilers.
躲避联调局多年的杀手,难住了最有才华的侧写师
That serial killer? None other than the Chesapeake Ripper.
那连环杀手是谁,正是切萨皮克开膛手
This would explain why the Ripper has been silent for more than two years.
这就能解释为何开膛手沉寂了两年多

汉尼拔第一季

So, are you enjoying reading my mail?
看我的邮件开心吗
No, not particularly.
没有特别的感觉
Looking for something instructional?
找一些有指导性的东西吗
Diagrams? Don't believe I can recreate one of my own murders from memory?
图表吗,不信我能从记忆里重建我的谋杀现场吗
You wouldn't be recreating them from your memory, Doctor.
你不是从你自己的记忆中重建的,医生
You're not the Chesapeake Ripper.
你不是切萨皮克开膛手
Ooh, have to agree to disagree.
我必须赞成你的否定
Then why the surgical trophies?
为什么取器官做纪念品
Agent Crawford, there are just some things you're not allowed to do in a state-certified operating room.
克劳福德探员,有些事情是不能在州政府认证的手术室里做的
You didn't take any trophies when you murdered your wife and her family on Thanksgiving.
你在感恩节杀死你妻子一家人的时候,就没有获取器官纪念品
You didn't put any of them on display. Why not?
你没把他们放进展示架,为什么
Crime of passion.
冲动犯罪
You know how stressful the holidays can get.
你知道节日有多让人紧张
Anyway, you didn't come here to talk about my wife-- or the little nursey.
反正你也不是来谈我老婆的,或者那个小护士
No. What am I here to talk about?
没错,那我是来聊什么的呢
Your trainee. Miriam... somebody.
你的实习生。米里亚姆什么的
You're telling me you killed Miriam Lass.
你是说,是你杀死了米里亚姆·拉斯
Yes. Didn't mean to kill her.
对,本不想杀她的
And don't get mad at me.
别生我的气
I'm not mad at you.
我不生气
I know where you are. I know how you got here. I read your file.
我知道你在哪儿,知道你怎么进来的。我看过你的档案
I'm curious, why are you being so forthcoming all of a sudden?
我好奇的是,为什么你突然这么激进了
Well, what have I got to lose?
我还有什么可担心的呢
You know where I am and you know how I got here.
你知道我在哪儿,知道怎么进来的
Why didn't you put her on display?
为什么不把她放在展示架上
What makes you think I didn't?
你觉得是为什么呢
Excuse me.
稍等一下
The polite thing to do is to ask them to call back. Unless it's not an option.
文明人会让对方过会儿再打过来。除非没得选
You're home early. Bella? Something wrong?
这么早就回家了。贝拉,出什么事了吗
Jack, it's Miriam.
杰克,我是米里亚姆
I don't know where I am. I can't see anything.
我不知道我在哪儿。我什么都看不见
I was so wrong. Please, Jack. I don't wanna die like this.
我错得太离谱了。求你了,杰克。我不想这样死

分享到