汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第87期:与开膛手会面
日期:2016-07-13 11:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Why, Dr. Bloom. How wonderful to see you again.
居然是布鲁姆医生。能再见到你真是太好了
You remembered. I've met a lot of psychiatrists in the last two years.
你还记得。我这两年见过不少心理医生
It's hard to forget one so sublime.
怎么可能忘记你这么优秀的医生
Thank you for your time, Dr. Gideon, I won't waste it. Shall we begin?
谢谢你能抽出时间,吉迪恩医生。我可不想浪费。我们开始吧
Dr. Bloom, what is this to be?
布鲁姆医生,这回又怎么了
I was caught red-handed. I mean, literally.
我被捕时双手沾满了血污,人赃并获
There's no mystery as to whodunit. I did it.
这不像推理小说,会出现任何疑点。人是我杀的
The mystery is whether you are who you say you are.
现在的疑点是,你真的是凶手吗
Or not. Never liked being called the Chesapeake Ripper.
或者不是。我一点都不喜欢被叫做切萨皮克开膛手

汉尼拔第一季

Maybe something with a little more wit.
最好能有个听上去聪明些的绰号
Is that why you didn't take credit for the Ripper murders before now?
所以在此之前,你才没有承认犯下那些开膛手谋杀案吗
Just watching the goose chase from the box seats.
我只是想看着你们从掌控全局到徒劳无功
Two years of goose chasing. You must be a very patient man.
看着我们白白浪费两年。你肯定很有耐心
Are you just gonna run the psychopathic checklist here?
你是准备在这测试我的精神病态量表吗
I have had my personality inventoried by the Minnesota Multiphasic.
我已经进行过明尼苏达多相人格测试
Would you prefer a Rorschach test?
还是说你更想进行罗夏克墨迹测验
Well, if you're gonna show me those pictures,
如果你真要给我看那些卡片
maybe you should put a blood pressure cuff to my genitals.
还不如给我的小弟弟绑个血压袖带来得直接
I find it gives a much truer gauge of reaction.
它的反应肯定更准
What effect were you hoping to have by killing the night nurse?
你杀害晚班护士有什么目的
The effect I was hoping to have was her death. Mission accomplished.
我只是想杀死她。任务完成
Brutalization of the body was done posthumously.
但这次是在人死后才开始虐尸
Chesapeake Ripper usually does that sort of thing during, not after.
而切萨皮克开膛手通常在杀人过程中进行虐待,而不是先杀后虐
I do not have to convince you that I am the Chesapeake Ripper.
我没有必要让你相信我就是切萨皮克开膛手
Seems that's what you need to do.
但你必须要让我们相信
Certainly what somebody needs.
肯定会有人想让我们相信这些

分享到