汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第2期:探员杰克来访
日期:2015-10-21 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Everyone has thought about killing someone, one way or another, be it your own hand or the hand of God.
每个人都想过要杀人,这样或那样,自己下手或等着神降天罚。
Now think about killing Mrs. Marlow.
现在大家想想,杀害马洛太太。
Why did she deserve this?
她为何落得如此结局?
Tell me your design.
告诉我你们的设想。
Tell me who you are.
告诉我你们是谁。
Mr. Graham.
格雷厄姆先生。
Special Agent jack Crawford.
我是特别探员杰克·克劳福德。
I head the Behavioral Science Unit.
是行为分析部BAU(前身行为科学部)的负责人。
We've met.
我们见过。
Yes.
是的。

探员杰克来访

We had a disagreement when we opened up the museum.
我们在是否开放博物馆这点上有过分歧。
I disagreed with what you named it.
我只是不同意你取的名字。
The, uh, Evil Minds Research Museum.
邪恶心理研究博物馆吗?
It's a little hammy, Jack.
这有点哗众取宠了,杰克。
I see you've hitched your horse to a teaching post, and I also understand it's difficult for you to be social.
我知道你收起内心的躁动当了老师,我也理解你有社交困难。
Well, I'm just talking at them.
我只是在对他们说话。
I'm not listening to them.
并没有听他们回话。
It's not social.
这不算社交。
I see.
好吧。
May I?
你介意吗?
Where do you fall on the spectrum?
你现在情况是怎么样?
My horse is hitched to a post that is closer to Asperger's and autistics than narcissists and sociopaths.
我内心的躁动让我更加接近阿斯伯格综合症和孤独症,而不是自负和反社会。
But you can empathize with narcissists and sociopaths.
但你可以移情于自负和反社会的人。
I can empathize with anybody.
我可以移情于任何人。
It's less to do with a personality disorder than an active imagination.
靠的是丰富的想象力而非人格障碍。
Can I...borrow your imagination?
我能借用下你的想象力吗?
Eight girls abducted from eight different Minnesota campuses, all in the last eight months.
来自明尼苏达州八所不同学校的八名女生被绑架,全发生在过去八个月内。
I thought there were seven.
我还以为只有七个。
There were.
本来是的。
When did you tag the eighth?
那你什么时候发现第八个的?
About three minutes before I walked into your lecture hall.
大概在我走进你教室的三分钟前。
You're calling them abductions because you don't have any bodies?
你称之为"绑架",是因为你们没有发现过尸体吗?
No bodies, no parts of bodies, nothing that comes out of bodies. Nothing.
没有尸体,也没有尸体的各个部分,没有和尸体有关的线索,什么都没有。
Then those girls weren't taken from where you think they were taken.
那你肯定是判断错了那些姑娘被绑架的地方。
Then where were they taken from?
那她们是在哪被绑架的?
I don't know. Someplace else.
我不知道,其它地方吧。

分享到
重点单词
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得
  • disagreementn. 不合,争论,不一致
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • spectrumn. 光谱,范围,系列
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • disordern. 杂乱,混乱 vt. 扰乱