汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第7期:对格雷厄姆的研究
日期:2015-11-05 11:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Graham likes you.

格雷厄姆很喜欢你。
Doesn't think you'll run any mind games on him.
他认为你不会对他耍什么心理控制的把戏。
I don't.
我确实没有。
I'm as honest with him as I'd be with a patient.
只是像对病人一样 与他坦诚相待。
You've been observing him while you've been guest-lecturing here at the academy, yes?
你受邀来联调局学院做讲座期间一直在观察他,对吗?
I've never been in a room alone with Will.
我从没和威尔独处一室过。
Why not?
有何不可?
Because I want to be his friend, and I am.
因为我想与他为友,我也成功了。
Ah, it seems a shame not to take advantage,academically speaking.
没占点便宜真是可惜,我是说学术上。
You already asked me to do a study on him, Jack.
你之前就叫我研究他,杰克。
I said no.
我当时就拒绝了。
And anything scholarly on Will Graham would have to be published posthumously.
对于威尔·格雷厄姆的研究只会在他死后出版。

汉尼拔第一季

So, you've never been alone with him because you have a professional curiosity.
也就是说你从不和他独处,是因为你对他有着学术上的好奇。
Normally I wouldn't even broach this, but what do you think one of Will's strongest drives is?
我通常不会提起此话题,但你认为威尔的主要动力是什么呢?
Fear.
恐惧。
Will Graham deals with huge amounts of fear.
威尔·格雷厄姆的内心饱受恐惧的折磨。
It comes with his imagination.
是他的想象力作祟。
It's the price of imagination.
这是那种想象力的代价。
Alana, I wouldn't put him out there if I didn't think I could cover him.
阿拉娜,如果我不能保证他的安全的话,是不会派他出马的。
All right, if I didn't think I could cover him 80%.
好吧,至少我能保证八成不出问题。
I wouldn't put him out there.
换我的话,根本不会让他去。
He's out there.
箭已出弦,
I need him out there.
我需要他这么做。
Should he get too close, I need you to make sure he's not out there alone.
如果他陷得太深,我就需要你确保他不会孤立无援。
Promise me something, Jack.
向我保证,杰克。
Don't let him get too close.
别让他陷得太深。
He won't...get too close.
他不会,陷得太深的。
Ok.
好。
Tried her skin for prints,of course nothing.
在她的皮肤表面找寻指纹,显然一无所获。
We did get a hand spread off her neck.
她的脖子上的确有手掐过的痕迹。
Report say anything about nails?
报告中提到指甲了吗?
Fingernails were smudged when we took the scrapings.
我们从她的指甲中提取到皮肤纤维。
The scrapings were from her own palms when she scratched them.
这些纤维是她自己握紧双拳时抓下来的。
She never scratched him.
但她没有抓过他。
Piece of metal is all we got.
我们只提取到一小块金属。
We should be looking at plumbers, steamfitters, tool workers...Other injuries were probably but not conclusively post-mortem.
我们要找的是管道工,蒸汽管装修工修理工其他伤可能,但不一定是死后造成的。
So,not gored.
所以不是被鹿角刺死的。
She has lots of piercings that look like they were caused by deer antlers.
她身上多处刺伤都像是被鹿角所穿。
I didn't say the deer was responsible for putting them there.
但我不认为是一只鹿搞出来的。
She was mounted on them.
她是被人挂到鹿角上的。
Like hooks.
就像钩子。
She may have been bled.
她之前可能被放过血。
Her liver was removed.
她的肝脏被摘除了。
See that? He took it out, and then...yep, he put it back in.
看见没,他把肝脏取出,然后又把它放回去。
Why would he cut it out if he's just gonna sew it back in again?
既然他要把它再缝合回去的话,何必多此一举取出呢?
There was something wrong with the meat.
因为肉有问题。
She has liver cancer.
她有肝癌。
He's, um...he's eating them.
他吃人。

分享到
重点单词
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • drivesn. 驱动器;驱动力;驱动程序(drive的复数形式)
  • scholarlyadj. 学究气的,学者派头的 名词scholar的形容
  • broachn. 烧叉肉,叉子,凿子,拉刀 n. 胸针(=brooc
  • advantagen. 优势,有利条件 vt. 有利于
  • spreadv. 伸展,展开,传播,散布,铺开,涂撒 n. 伸展,传
  • curiosityn. 好奇,好奇心
  • academyn. 学院,学术,学会