汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第118期:野外散步
日期:2016-10-17 11:12

(单词翻译:单击)

If it wasn't a coyote, the coyotes probably got it.
如果不是一头土狼,那就是一群土狼干的
Probably got it even if it was a coyote.
很可能一头土狼就能得手
You're not expecting to find it alive, are you?
你没抱着能把它活着找回来的希望,对吧
We'll be lucky to find a paw.
能找到一只爪子就很走运了
So, you invited me over to help you collect animal parts?
所以你请我过来就是为了帮你收拾动物尸首
I invited you over on the off chance we do find it alive.
我请你过来,是因为我们还有一丝希望能把它活着找回来
It's hard for me to wrangle a wounded animal by myself.
我很难独自处理一只受伤的动物
Did you think it was a date?
你以为这是次约会吗
Honestly, it never crossed my mind.
说实话,我从来没这么想过
Why not?
为什么不呢

汉尼拔第一季

You just don't seem like you date.
只是你看起来不像是会约会的样子
Oh. Too broken to date?
太破碎了所以不约会吗
You're not broken. What's your excuse?
你没有破碎。那你的借口又是什么
For not dating? Why are you assuming I don't date? Do you? No.
不跟人约会吗?你为何觉得我没在约会?那你有吗?没有
Seems like something for somebody else.
感觉像是别人的事
I'm sure I'll become that somebody someday, but right now I think too much.
我知道某天我也会成为那个"别人",但现在我想的事太多了
So, what are you gonna do?
那你打算怎么做
Are you gonna try to think less, or are you just gonna wait till it happens naturally?
你是要减少思考,还是等一切顺其自然
I haven't thought about it. Are you seeing anything?
我还没想过。你看到什么了吗
Uh, no, actually. I'm not even seeing any tracks.
没有。连任何踪迹都没有
I mean, except for the ones we made.
除了我们走过来留下的那些

分享到