汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第110期:红葡萄酒(2)
日期:2016-09-20 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

Very sad.
真悲惨
You had me examining PhD candidates that week.
那周你让我审查博士生
And I'm grateful you were examining PhD students and not the Ripper.
我很庆幸你当时审查的是那些学生,而非开膛手
You realize those candidates thought we were having an affair. Why didn't we?
你知道那些博士生认为我们在交往吗?为什么不试试呢
You were already having an affair. Will does that too, you know.
你已经在与人交往了。威尔也会那么做
What? Have affairs?
什么,与人交往吗
Flirtatiously change the subject. You have that pathology in common.
用轻佻的手法转移话题。你们都有这种病状
Or we just have you in common.
或者说我们都有你

汉尼拔第一季

I recall even before I met Will, you never spoke about him.
我想起来在我遇见威尔之前,你从未提起过他
Probably because I just want everybody to leave him alone.
也许是因为我想让所有人都离他远点儿
It's not even about Will.
这和威尔无关
Jack's obsessed with the Chesapeake Ripper and he's grooming Will to catch him.
杰克沉迷于切萨皮克开膛手,鼓动威尔去抓他
And I sincerely hope he does.
我真诚地希望他能成功

分享到