汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第98期:汉尼拔杀害实习生
日期:2016-08-12 10:24

(单词翻译:单击)

I haven't practiced medicine for some time,
我已经有段时间没有行医了
but fortunately for you, I have a very good memory. Please.
不过你很幸运,我记忆力很好,请坐
His name was Jeremy Olmstead.
他的名字叫杰里米·奥姆
Perhaps not so good a memory after all.
也许我的记忆力也没有那么好
I don't recall a patient with that name, but it sounds familiar.
我不记得有叫这个名字的病人,但是听着很耳熟
He was recently found murdered in his workshop. We think he may be a victim of the Chesapeake Ripper.
他最近在他工作的地方被谋杀了。我们认为可能是切萨皮克开膛手所为
That's why he sounds familiar. It was all over the news.
所以听起来这么耳熟。新闻里到处都是
He had two old scars on his thigh.
他大腿上有两个旧伤疤
Pathology checked with the local hospital.
当地医院进行了病理检查

汉尼拔第一季

He had fallen out of a tree-blind five years ago while bow hunting-- stuck an arrow through his leg.
五年前,他在射猎时从藏身的树上掉下来了,被一支箭刺穿了腿
The doctor of record was a resident surgeon, but you were on duty in the ER that night.
记录上登记的是一名外科主治医师,但是那晚你在急诊室值班
I was? Your name was on the admissions log.
是吗?登记日志上有你的名字
Let me think. You'll have to forgive me. I saw so many people in the ER, but not so many hunters.
让我想想。请原谅我。我在急诊室见过很多人,但猎人并不多
It's been a long time since the accident,
那场事故已经发生很久了
but I thought you may remember if anything was fishy with the arrow wound.
但是我想也许你能记起来是否有过可疑的箭伤
If it's the gentleman I'm thinking of,
如果是我想到的那位先生的话
I vaguely remember a fellow hunter bringing him in, but I recall very little else.
我有模糊的印象是他的一个打猎同伴送他来的,但是别的都想不起来了
Figured it was a long shot.
能记起来的希望渺茫
I did keep detailed journals during those days.
但我保存了那段时间的详细日志
If you like, I can get them for you. Maybe you'll find something helpful.
如果你要的话,我去取来给你。也许你能找到线索
That would be great-- if you don't mind.
那太好了,如果不麻烦的话
Not at all. If you'll wait here, I'll be right back.
不必客气。请你在这等一会儿,我马上回来
Thank you.
谢谢

分享到