汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第134期:汉尼拔杀死富兰克林
日期:2016-12-01 12:22

(单词翻译:单击)

Nine. Nine times.
九次。整整九次
I can count on two hands the number of times I've been dumped by a psychiatrist.
我被心理医生抛弃的次数得用两只手才数过得来
I'm sorry, Franklyn, but I think you should see another doctor.
抱歉,富兰克林,但我认为你应该换一位医生
You're giving me a referral? Yes, I am.
你是要让我转诊吗?是的
You were a referral!
你就是我的转介医生
I am also a part of the problem.
我也是造成问题的原因之一
You focus too much on your therapist, and not enough on your therapy.
你太关心你的治疗师,对你自己的治疗却关心不够
You lost respect for me because I wouldn't report Tobias, didn't you?
你不再尊重我是因为我没举报托拜厄斯,对吗
Report Tobias for what? Tobias.
举报托拜厄斯什么。托拜厄斯

汉尼拔第一季

I came to say goodbye, Franklyn.
我是来告别的,富兰克林
What do you mean, goodbye? Oh, my god. Oh, my God, is that your blood?
"告别"是什么意思?上帝啊。上帝啊,那是你的血吗
I just killed two men. The police came to question me about the murder.
我刚刚杀了两个人。警察来盘问我关于谋杀的情况
OK... you have to give yourself up right now.
好吧。你得立刻去自首
This plane is going down. Let it have a controlled descent.
事态已经失控了。别把事情弄得更糟
We can get you back up in the air again. There's rehabilitation for everyone.
你还有获得重生的机会。每个人都有改过自新的机会
Franklyn, I want you to leave now.
富兰克林,我希望你立刻离开
Stay right where you are, Franklyn.
待在那别动,富兰克林
You've done a horrible thing, and... I know... that you wish to God that you didn't. But you did.
你做了可怕的事,我知道,你多么希望你没做过这些事。但你已经做了
And there's nothing you can do to change that.
你没法改变这个事实
Only thing you can change is your future. Right?
唯一可以改变的是你今后的人生。对吧?
No? You're probably scared. You probably feel like you're all alone.
不对,也许你只是害怕了。你也许觉得你孤身一人
I'm not alone.
我不是孤身一人
That's right. You're not alone.
你说得对,你并不是孤身一人
Nothing has happened in our relationship that you and I can't--
我们之间所发生的一切,我们都能...

分享到