汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第158期:谈论生命
日期:2017-02-22 11:29

(单词翻译:单击)

I can feel my nerves clicking like, uh, roller coaster cogs, pulling up to the inevitable long plunge.
我觉得我的神经简直像云霄飞车的齿轮一样咔嚓作响,驶入云霄,前方是不可避免的下坠
Quick sounds, quickly ended.
嗖的一声就结束了
Abigail Hobbs ended Nicholas Boyle. Like a burst balloon. She took a life.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯杀了尼古拉斯·博伊尔。就像炸开的气球。她杀了人
You've taken a life.
你也杀过人
Yeah. Yeah, so have you.
对,你也是
You're grieving, Will. Not for the life you have taken, but for the life that was taken from you.
你在难过,威尔。不是为你杀的人,而是为你失去的生命力

汉尼拔第一季

If Abigail could have started over, left the horror of her father behind, so could have you.
阿比盖尔能够重新开始,把她对她父亲的恐惧抛在脑后,你也能
You could untangle yourself from the madness and the murder.
你可以让自己从这些疯狂和凶案中挣脱出来
We lied for her.
我们为她撒谎了
We both know the unreality of taking a life.
我们都知道夺去生命的那种不真实感
Of people who die when we have no other choice,
杀死我们必须杀死的人
we know in those moments they are not flesh, but light, and air, and color.
我们知道在那一刻,他们不是血肉之躯,而是光,空气,色彩
Isn't that what it is to be alive?
鲜活的生命不就是如此吗
Do you feel alive, Will?
你觉得自己的生命鲜活吗,威尔
I feel like I'm fading.
我觉得自己在渐渐消逝
Have you experienced any further loss of time? Or hallucinations?
你又出现记忆断片的情况了吗?或是幻觉

分享到