汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第129期:托拜厄斯威胁汉尼拔(2)
日期:2016-11-17 11:41

(单词翻译:单击)

You're reckless, Tobias.
你很鲁莽,托拜厄斯
I'm not going to tell anyone what I saw you do and do well.
我不会告诉任何人你当时干了什么,而且干得很利落
So my recklessness doesn't concern you.
所以你不必为我的鲁莽担忧
It concerns me because you won't be drawing attention just to yourself.
我当然会担忧,因为你引起的关注并不仅限于你一个人
I could use a friend. Someone who can understand me.
我需要一个朋友。一个能理解我的人
Who thinks like I do and can see the world and the people in it the way I do.
一个与我想法一致,对这个世界和人类有相同理解的人

汉尼拔第一季

I know exactly how you feel. But I don't want to be your friend.
我很清楚你的想法。但我并不想成为你的朋友
Then why did you invite me here for dinner?
那你为什么邀请我来共进晚餐
Wasn't just to restring your harpsichord.
并不只是为了给你的羽管键琴换弦吧
I was going to kill you.
我本想杀了你
I didn't poison you, Tobias. I wouldn't do that to the food.
我没有给你下毒,托拜厄斯。我不会这样对待食物
Expecting someone? No.
你在等别的客人吗?没有

分享到
重点单词
  • recklessnessn. 鲁莽;轻率;不顾一切,不顾后果
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • recklessadj. 不计后果的,大意的,鲁莽的
  • poisonn. 毒药,败坏道德之事,毒害 vt. 毒害,摧毁,中毒