汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第70期:汉尼拔挑拨离间
日期:2016-05-24 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Although I may be, is it safe to assume you're not sleepwalking now?
我最好还是问一下,我能假定你现在不是在梦游吗
I'm sorry it's so early.
抱歉这么早打扰你
Never apologize for coming to me.
你来找我,不用道歉
Office hours are for patients. My kitchen is always open to friends.
工作时间是为病人制定的。我厨房的大门永远向朋友敞开
Onset of sleepwalking in adulthood is less common than in children.
成年人中的梦游发病没有儿童那样普遍
Could it be a seizure?
可能是癫痫发作吗
I'd argue good old-fashioned post-traumatic stress.
我觉得是普通的创伤后应激障碍
Jack Crawford has gotten your hands very dirty.
杰克·克劳福德让你双手沾满鲜血
I wasn't forced back into the field.
没人逼迫我回外勤
I wouldn't say "forced".
我不会用"逼迫"这个词
"Manipulated" would be the word I'd choose.
我会选择"操纵"这个词

汉尼拔第一季

I can handle it.
我承受得了
Somewhere between denying horrible events and calling them out lies the truth of psychological trauma.
在否认可怕事件到承认这些事之间,往往隐藏着心理创伤
So I can't handle it.
这么说我承受不了
Your experience may have overwhelmed ordinary functions that give you a sense of control.
你的经历可能击垮了那些给予你控制感的正常机能
If my body is walking around without my permission, you'd say that's a loss of control?
如果我的身体不经我的允许四处走动,你是说那是缺少控制感
Wouldn't you?
难道不是吗
Sleepwalkers demonstrate a difficulty handling aggression.
梦游显示了处理侵略行为的困难性
Are you experiencing difficulty with aggressive feelings?
你很难处理侵略感吗
You said Jack sees me as fine china used for special guests.
你说过杰克把我当成招待贵宾的上等瓷器
I'm beginning to feel more like an old mug.
我开始觉得我像个旧杯子
You entered into a devil's bargain with Jack Crawford. It takes a toll.
你陷入了杰克·克劳福德的恶魔交易,难以脱身
Jack isn't the devil.
杰克不是恶魔
When it comes to how far he's willing to push you to get what he wants,
当他为了达成自己的目的,变成现在这样不顾一切地逼你
he's certainly no saint.
他肯定也不是什么圣人

分享到