汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第148期:众人发生争论
日期:2017-01-13 13:11

(单词翻译:单击)

You already have a positive ID. Not from Abigail Hobbs.
可你已经确认他的身份了。阿比盖尔·霍布斯还没确认
You can't put her in a room with Nick Boyle's body.
你不能让她和尼克·博伊尔尸体待在一块
She already has nightmares about him, Jack. I'm curious about why.
她已经经常做过关于他的噩梦了,杰克。我很好奇噩梦的原因
You can't think that she has something to do with this?
你不会认为她跟这事有什么关系吧
I think Abigail hobbs is the common denominator between her father, Marissa Schuur, and Nicholas Boyle.
我认为阿比盖尔·霍布斯和她父亲、玛丽莎·舒尔,以及尼古拉斯·博伊尔的死有关系
They all go back to Abigail. My instincts tell me that Abigail has answers that we have not heard.
一切都指向阿比盖尔。我的直觉告诉我阿比盖尔了解我们不知道的内情
What are the questions, Jack?
她有什么可疑之处,杰克

汉尼拔第一季

Let's start with where she goes when she climbs the walls of the psychiatric facility.
我们先从她翻墙逃出精神病院,之后去哪儿了这个问题入手
Maybe she's meeting Nicholas Boyle. None of us know what was really going on between them.
没准她去见了尼古拉斯·博伊尔。我们没人知道他们之间到底发生了什么
I want to go on record as saying that this is a very bad idea. Hannibal?
我想声明,这个主意很槽糕,你说呢,汉尼拔
Jack has the look of a man with no interest in any opinion but his own.
杰克是用客观角度来看问题,他的观点不受任何人左右
I want you to observe on this, Alana.
我希望你能在旁观察,阿拉娜
If you're putting Abigail in a room with the body, I want to be there.
如果你要让阿比盖尔去和尸体待在一块,那我也要去
I'm sorry, Will.
抱歉,威尔
I am not very confident with your ability to be objective about Abigail Hobbs right now. Alana.
我不确定你现在是不是能客观地看待阿比盖尔·霍布斯。阿拉娜
He could do Abigail irreparable damage exposing her to this.
他让阿比盖尔面对这件事,会给她带来无法挽回的伤害
Perhaps she's stronger than we think.
也许她比我们想的更坚强

分享到