汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第42期:重返犯罪地点
日期:2016-02-24 11:47

(单词翻译:单击)

If you ever wanna go, you just have to say so and we'll go.
如果你想离开只要说一声,我们马上就走。
Go where? The hospital?
去哪?去医院吗?
For now.
暂时的。
They turned all the pictures around.
他们把照片都背过去了。
Crime scene cleaners will do that.
犯罪现场清理员做的。
They did a really good job.
他们处理得真好。
Is that where all my blood was?
我当初就是在这倒卧血泊之中的吗?
Yes.
是的。
You do this a lot?
你经常如此吗?
Go places and think about killing?
去一个地方重构杀人过程?
Too often.
太频繁了。
So you pretended to be my dad.
你角色扮演我爸爸。
And people like your dad.
还有与你爸爸类似的人。
What did it feel like?
感觉怎样?
To be him?
扮演他?
It feels...like...I'm talking to his shadow suspended on dust.
感觉像是...我在跟他留在浮尘上的影子对话。
No wonder you have nightmares.
怪不得你做恶梦。

汉尼拔第一季

The attacks on you and your mother were different.
你和你母亲受到的攻击不同于别人。
They were desperate.
方式过于急躁。
Your dad knew he was out of time.
你父亲知道自己时间不多了。
Somebody told him we were coming.
有人告诉他我们来了。
The man on the phone?
打电话的人吗?
It was a blocked call.
那号码被屏蔽了,
Did you recognize his voice?
你能听出是谁的声音吗?
I had never heard it before.
从没听过那个声音。
Was there anybody new in your father's life?
你父亲身边有新面孔吗?
Someone you met or someone he talked about?
你见过或者听他提到过谁吗?
Abigail, he may have been contacted by another killer.
阿比盖尔,他可能跟另一个杀手有联系。
A copycat.
一个模仿者。
Someone who's still out there?
这人还没被抓到吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Can you catch somebody's crazy?
你能感知到别人的精神异常吗?
Folie a deux.
二联性精神病。
What?
什么?
It's a French psychiatric term.
这是个法语精神病学名词。
Madness shared by two.
共有型精神障碍。

分享到
重点单词
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • suspendedadj. 悬浮的;暂停的,缓期的(宣判)
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • shadown. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处 vt. 投阴影于,跟踪
  • recognizevt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激