汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第153期:变态杀手
日期:2017-02-04 11:46

(单词翻译:单击)

It's open. Come in. I'm unarmed.
门开着,进来吧。我没武器
So you were expecting us.
看来你在等我们
I had faith you'd find me.
我相信你们一定会找到我
And why is that, Mr. Wells?
为什么,韦尔斯先生
Because I let you.
因为我让你们找到我
That last one was... let's just say it's a good thing it was the last one.
最后那次作案...我很庆幸那是最后一次
I don't have the fight in me anymore.
我已经没有杀人的激情了
Are you confessing to the murder of Joel Summers?
你在承认你谋杀了乔尔·萨莫斯吗
And Fletcher Marshall. And 15 others.
还有弗莱彻·马歇尔。以及另外十五人

汉尼拔第一季

I assume you've counted 'em up by now.
我猜你们已经统计好了
So you killed Joel Summers just so you'd be caught.
你杀乔尔·萨莫斯就是为了被抓
Not just. I killed Joel Summers because he was never meant to be.
不仅如此。我杀乔尔·萨莫斯是因为他根本不该存活于世
What reason did you have to kill the others?
杀死其他人的理由是什么呢
I had every reason to kill the others.
我杀人都是有理由的
They just had no reason to die.
不过他们并没有死的理由
They never saw me coming unless I wanted them to see me coming.
除非我想,不然他们谁也无法觉察到我的到来
I could wave at a lady and smile,
我可以在杀掉一个人后
chew the fat with her in church, knowing I killed her husband.
还对他的夫人招手微笑,在教堂里与她闲聊
There is something beautiful about that ball of silence at a funeral,
当你出席葬礼,感受人们的集体沉默时
all those people around you, knowing that you made it happen.
意识到你就是此场景的创造者,那是一件多么美妙的事
Now there's something beautiful about knowing that you'll spend the rest of your life in prison.
你的余生都将在监狱里度过,这也会是件美妙的事吧
Do I look wealthy to you?
你觉得我很有钱吗
Prison is gonna be a luxury next to the kind of retirement home I can afford.
在监狱生活对我来说就是享受,就跟我能负担得起的养老院条件差不多
And I certainly won't be forgotten there.
而且在监狱里,我肯定不会被遗忘。

分享到