汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第8期:汉尼拔登场
日期:2015-11-09 13:05

(单词翻译:单击)

Please.

拜托。
Thank you.
谢谢。
I hate being this neurotic.
我真不想这么神经质。
If you weren't neurotic, Franklyn, you would be something much worse.
如果你不神经质富兰克林,那你的问题会更大。
Our brain is designed to experience anxiety in short bursts, not the prolonged duress yours has seemed to enjoy.
我们的大脑可以接受短期爆发的焦虑,而非你长期所受的那种强烈的胁迫感。
That's why you feel as though a lion were on the verge of devouring you.
正因如此,你总感觉自己即将被狮子一口吞下。
Franklyn.
富兰克林
Yes.
在。

汉尼拔第一季

You have to convince yourself the lion is not in the room.
你要说服自己,周围并没有狮子。
When it is, I assure you, you will know.
如果真的有,我向你保证,你会知道的。
Dr. Lecter. I'm, uh, Special Ag--
莱克特医生,我是特别探...
I hate to be discourteous, but this is a private exit for my patients.
恕我冒昧这里是我病人的私人出口。
Oh, Dr. Lecter. Sorry.
你才是莱克特医生,抱歉。
I'm, uh, Special Agent Jack Crawford, FBI.
我是特别探员杰克·克劳福德,联调局的。
May I come in?
我能进来吗?
You may wait in the waiting room.
你可以在等候室等我。
Franklyn, I'll see you next week.
富兰克林,我们下周再见。
Yes.
好的。
Unless, of course, this is about him.
除非你是来找他的。
No, this is all about you.
不,我是来找你的。
Please, come in.
请进吧。
So, may I ask how this is all about me?
我能问问找我有何事吗?
You can ask, but I may have to ask you a few questions first.
你可以问,不过我有问题要先问你。
You expecting another patient?
你约了其他病人吗?
We're all alone.
我们没有人打扰。
Oh, good.
很好。
No secretary?
秘书不在吗?
She was predispositioned to romantic whims.
她完全沉浸在浪漫的幻念中。
Followed her heart to the United Kingdom.
按照心愿去了英国。
Sad to see her go.
真可惜她走了。
Are these yours, Doctor?
这些都是你的作品吗?医生
Among the first.
是很早期的了。
My boarding school in Paris when I was a boy.
那是我小时候在巴黎上的寄宿学校。
The amount of detail is incredible.
画得真是细致入微。
I learned very early a scalpel cuts better points than a pencil sharpener.
我很早就知道手术刀比削笔刀专业许多。
Well, now I understand why your drawings earned you an internship at Johns Hopkins.
我终于明白这些作品为何能帮你获得约翰·霍普金斯大学的实习机会了。
I'm beginning to suspect you're investigating me, Agent Crawford.
你是不是在调查我,克劳福德探员。
No, no.
没有。
No, you were referred to me by Alana Bloom in the Psychology Department-- Georgetown.
不,是乔治敦大学心理学系的阿拉娜·布鲁姆向我推荐你的。

分享到
重点单词
  • scalpeln. 手术刀,解剖刀
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • discourteousadj. 失礼的,无礼貌的
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服