汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第48期:阿比盖尔误杀博伊尔
日期:2016-03-14 13:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Abigail?
阿比盖尔
Abigail?
阿比盖尔?
She'll be all right.
她会没事的。
Abigail? Show me what happened.
阿比盖尔,告诉我发生了什么。
He was gonna kill me.
他要杀我。
Was he?
是吗?
This isn't self-defense, Abigail.
这不是正当防卫,阿比盖尔。
You butchered him.
你宰杀了他。
I didn't...
我没有...
They will see what you did and they'll see you as an accessory to the crimes of your father.
他们知道你的所作所为之后,会把你当成你父亲那案子的杀人帮凶。
I wasn't.
我不是。
I can help you, if you ask me to.
如果你需要的话,我能帮助你。
At great risk to my career and my life.
冒着赔上我的职业生涯和生命的风险。
You have a choice.
你有选择的机会。
You can tell them you were defending yourself when you gutted this man...or we can hide the body.
你可以告诉他们,你将他开膛破肚是出于自卫,或者我们可以把尸体藏起来。

汉尼拔第一季

And I don't remember anything.
我什么都不记得了。
Maybe a blur out of the corner of my eye-and then a big fat cut to black.
只记得好像,我眼角余光一阵模糊,然后就一片黑了。
Well, Nicholas Boyle attacked Abigail, you.
尼古拉斯·博伊尔袭击了阿比盖尔和你。
Struck Dr. Lecter in the back of the head.
还从脑后袭击了莱克特医生。
Well, where's Abigail?
阿比盖尔在哪里?
Lecter took her back to the hotel.
莱克特带她回旅馆了。
She scratched Nicholas Boyle on his way out the back door.
她在尼古拉斯·博伊尔从后门逃跑时抓伤了他。
The blood on her hands matches the tissue that we pulled from Marissa Schurr's mouth.
从她手上提取的血样,与我们在玛丽莎·舒尔口中提取的皮肤组织相吻合。
And then what, he-he got away?
他逃跑了吗?
We'll catch him one way or another.
总有一天我们会抓到他的。
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
I wanna go home.
我想回家。

分享到
重点单词
  • accessoryadj. 附属的(副的,辅助的) n. 附件,同谋
  • blurv. 使 ... 模糊,弄脏 n. 污点,模糊
  • tissuen. (生物的)组织,织物,薄绢,纸巾