汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第95期:共聚晚餐(2)
日期:2016-08-04 15:29

(单词翻译:单击)

I see three possibilities.
我认为有三种可能性
Gideon is the Chesapeake Ripper, or he just thinks he is,
吉迪恩就是切萨皮克开膛手,或者他以为自己是
or he knows he isn't.
或者他清楚自己不是
He is, he knows he is, so do I.
就是他,他自己清楚,我也是
Did you discuss the Chesapeake Ripper's crimes with Dr. Gideon before he murdered the night nurse?
在吉迪恩医生杀害夜班护士前,你与他谈论过切萨皮克开膛手的案件吗
Mm-hmm. When I began to suspect what he was.
对,当时我对他的身份开始起疑
Fearing he might be exposed may have, uh, spurred him into action.
害怕他会因身份暴漏而展开杀戮
Is it possible you inadvertently planted the suggestion in Gideon's mind that he was the Ripper?
有没有可能是你无意中对吉迪恩施加了暗示,让他认为自己就是开膛手

汉尼拔第一季

You're not suggesting coercive persuasion.
你不会是指强制性说服吧
No, I said inadvertently.
不是,我说了无意中
Psychic driving is unethical.
操纵精神是不道德的
But reasonable in certain circumstances.
但某些情况下是合情合理的
What circumstances?
什么情况下
It may have been useful trying to remind Gideon he's the Chesapeake Ripper.
也许可以用这种办法令吉迪恩意识到自己并非切萨皮克开膛手
If he repressed those memories.
如果他的这段记忆曾被抑制的话
But he seems to have come to that awareness all by himself.
但看来他完全是靠自己参透这一切的
Dr. Bloom, if he has been unethically manipulated somehow,
布鲁姆医生,如果他曾经被不道德地操纵过
I need to know.
我必须知情
I would love your insight.
我很愿意聆听你的见解
Dr. Chilton, would you care to assist me with dessert?
奇尔顿医生,能请你协助我准备甜点吗
Pleasure.
我的荣幸
I love Norton grapes.
我喜欢诺顿葡萄
Same color inside as outside.
由表及里只有一种颜色
Peel it... and the flesh is also purple.
削去果皮,果肉依然是紫色,
Not like other grapes where flesh is white and color comes from the skin.
不像别的葡萄只有白色果肉,颜色只靠果皮来渲染
A grape with nothing to hide.
一种无所隐藏的葡萄
Were I in your position, I would have attempted psychic driving.
如果我是你,我会尝试操纵他的精神
Perhaps you already have.
也许你已经这么做了
I promise
相信我
I am much more forgiving of the unorthodox than Dr. Bloom.
对待不合规定的事时,我比布鲁姆医生宽容多了
Shall we?
上菜吧

分享到
重点单词
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • unorthodoxadj. 非正统的,异端的
  • peeln. 果皮 vt. 削皮,剥落 vi. 脱皮,脱衣服,脱
  • persuasionn. 说服,劝说,信念
  • coerciveadj. 强制的;胁迫的;高压的
  • insightn. 洞察力
  • exposedadj. 暴露的,无掩蔽的,暴露于风雨中的 v. 暴露,
  • reasonableadj. 合理的,适度的,通情达理的
  • repressedadj. 被抑制的;被压抑的 v. 抑制;镇压;约束(r