汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第36期:关于阿比盖尔的讨论
日期:2016-01-29 11:43

(单词翻译:单击)

I got seven families waiting.
有七个家庭还在苦苦等待。
No, let me rephrase: demanding that we find whatever's left of their daughters.
不,应该说是,他们要求我们找出任何他们女儿尸体残留的部分。
Abigail Hobbs may be the only person who knows the truth.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯也许是唯一知情的人。
You can't ask her right now, Jack.
你不能现在去问她,杰克。
We have to create a safe place for her first or you won't get any answers.
我们得先为她创造一个安全的环境,否则你得不到任何答案。
I respect your sympathy for her, Dr. Bloom.
我尊重你对她的同情心,布鲁姆博士。
I hope one day you'll appreciate my lack of it.
希望某天你也能理解我的不近人情之举。
You really think Abigail Hobbs helped her father kill those girls?
你真觉得阿比盖尔·霍布斯帮她父亲杀了那些女孩吗?
I think it's a possibility that needs to be ruled out.
有可能,所以需要调查从而将其排除。
If Abigail didn't help her father, maybe she knows who did.
如果阿比盖尔不是帮凶,也许她知道帮凶是谁。

汉尼拔第一季

How was she when you saw her?
你见她的时候她情况如何?
Surprisingly practical.
出乎意料地头脑清醒。
Suspiciously practical?
该说是可疑吧?
I would suggest you can be practical without being a murderer.
我认为头脑清醒并不代表就是凶手。
I think she's hiding something.
我觉得她有所隐瞒。
It may simply be her trauma.
也许只是精神创伤。
Yeah, it could also be more.
或许不止如此。
She has a penchant for manipulation.
她喜欢操控局势的感觉。
Withheld information to gain information.
隐瞒信息从而获取信息。
She demonstrated only enough emotions to prove she had them.
她恰到好处地流露些情绪,证明她确有信息。
You beginning to appreciate my lack of sympathy?
你是不是开始庆幸我缺乏同情心了?
You said it may be more than trauma yet you question her involvement in the murders the father committed.
你说也许不止是精神创伤问题,可又质疑他父亲的罪行她是否牵涉其中。
What I'm questioning is her state of mind.
我质疑的是她的精神状态。
I want Will Graham to talk to her.
让威尔·格雷厄姆去和她谈。
Jack. Not yet.
杰克,时候未到。
You are not Will Graham's psychiatrist, Dr. Bloom.
你并不是威尔的心理医生,布鲁姆博士。
Dr. Lecter is.
莱克特医生才是。
Garrett Jacob Hobbs-- the, uh, Minnesota Shrike, abducted and murdered eight girls over an eight month period.
加勒特·雅各布·霍布斯即"明州伯劳鸟",在八个月内,劫持并杀害了八名女孩。

分享到
重点单词
  • manipulationn. 操纵,控制,窜改
  • committedadj. 献身于某种事业的,委托的
  • demandingadj. 要求多的,吃力的
  • psychiatristn. 精神病医师,精神病学家
  • involvementn. 包含,缠绕,混乱,复杂的情况
  • questioningn. 质问 v. 询问,审问(question的现在分词
  • sympathyn. 同情,同情心,同感,赞同,慰问
  • penchantn. 喜好(倾向)
  • appreciatevt. 欣赏,感激,赏识 vt. 领会,充分意识 vi.
  • trauman. 精神创伤,外伤