汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第23期:劳兹拜访汉尼拔
日期:2015-12-21 13:18

(单词翻译:单击)

Miss Kimball?
金柏小姐。
Yes.
我是。
Good evening. Please come in.
晚上好,请进。
I've, uh, never seen a psychiatrist before.
这是我第一次见心理医生。
And I am unfortunately thorough, so you're one of three doctors I'm interviewing.
我这个人做事过于完美主义你是我咨询的三位医生之一。
It's more or less a bake-off.
有点货比三家的感觉。
I'm very supportive of bake-offs.
我个人很支持这么做。
It's important you find someone you're comfortable with.
选中一个和自己相处愉快的人,非常重要。
I can imagine you as my therapist, which is good.
我能想象到你当我治疗师的画面,感觉很棒。

汉尼拔第一季

If I can't visualize opening up emotionally, I know it would be a problem.
如果我想象不到对你敞开心扉,就会给治疗带来诸多不便。
May I ask why now?
为什么决定此时求医呢?
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions first?
能让我先问你几个问题吗?
Of course not.
当然可以。
I love that you've written so much on social exclusion.
我很喜欢你写的关于社会排斥的文章。
Since that's why I'm here, I was wondering...
所以我才来找你,我很好奇...
Are you Freddie Lounds?
你是弗雷迪·劳兹吗?
This is unethical, even for a tabloid journalist.
哪怕你是小报记者,这样做也很不道德。
I am, uh, I am so embarrassed.
我,我感到无地自容。
I'm afraid I must ask for your bag.
恐怕你得把包交给我。
What?
什么?
Your bag. Please hand it over.
你的包。请你把它给我。
I'd rather not take it from you. Thank you.
我可不想用抢的。谢谢。
I was recording our conversation.
我在录我们的对话。
Our conversation? Yours and mine?
只有我俩的对话?
Yes.
没错。
No other conversation?
没有别的对话了吗?
No.
没了。
You were very persistent about your appointment time.
你非常坚持要预约这个时间过来。
How did you know when Will Graham would be here?
你怎么知道威尔·格雷厄姆什么时候会来?
I may have also recorded your session with Will Graham.
我可能也录了你和威尔·格雷厄姆的谈话内容。
You didn't answer the question.
你还没回答
How did you know?
你是怎么知道的?
I can't answer that question.
我不能告诉你。
Come. Sit by me.
过来,坐我旁边。
Delete the conversations you recorded.
删除你录下的对话。
Doctor-patient confidentiality works both ways.
医患双方均应遵守保密协议。
Delete it, please.
请删除它。
You've been terribly rude, Miss Lounds.
你非常无礼,劳兹女士。
What's to be done about that?
怎样做才能改正这点呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • rudeadj. 粗鲁的,无礼的 adj. 粗糙的,粗野的
  • confidentialityn. 机密,机密性
  • embarrassedadj. 尴尬的,局促不安的,拮据的
  • therapistn. 临床医学家
  • thoroughadj. 彻底的,完全的,详尽的,精心的
  • recordingn. 录音 动词record的现在分词
  • psychiatristn. 精神病医师,精神病学家
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • persistentadj. 固执的,坚持的,连续的