汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第106期:想和汉尼拔做朋友(2)
日期:2016-09-05 13:24

(单词翻译:单击)

I was listening to, uh, Michael Jackson last night, and I burst into tears, and...
我昨晚在听迈克尔·杰克逊的歌,突然就泪如雨下
my eyes are burning right now just talking about it.
现在只要一说起这事,眼圈就红了
You know what I think is the saddest thing
你知道吗,我想到他死了之后
about him dying is that I will never get to meet him,
最令人悲伤的事就是,我再也没机会见他了
and I feel like if I was his friend that I... I would have been able to... help save him from himself.
我觉得如果我是他朋友,我或许就可以帮他拯救自己
In this Michael Jackson fantasy, how is your friendship returned?
在关于迈克尔·杰克逊的幻想中,你的友谊有什么回报
I just get to touch greatness.
我有幸接触到了崇高

想和汉尼拔做朋友

Hello. Come on in. This always goes better if I'm perfectly honest with you.
你好,请进。如果我完全对你坦白,情况会好很多
What would be the point otherwise?
不然我们的谈话还有什么意义
Well, one of us has to be honest.
你我之中得有一人坦白
I'm honest. Not perfectly.
我坦白。还不够
As honest as anyone. Not really.
像别人一样坦白。不一样
I have conversations with a version of you
我在和你的"自我"交谈
and hope that the actual you gets what he needs.
希望你的"本我"能得到他想要的
A version of me?
"自我"
Naturally, I respect its meticulous construction,
一般来说,我很佩服你的精心伪装
but you are wearing a very well-tailored "person suit".
但你穿的这身人模人样的"人皮"太过完美了
Do you refer to me as "person Suit" with your psychiatrist friends?
你和你心理医生朋友说过我这号"人皮"病人吗
I don't discuss patients with my psychiatrist friends,
我不会和心理医生朋友谈论病人
especially since I only have one patient who chose to ignore my retirement.
特别是我只有一个病人,而他选择无视我已经退休了的事实
A patient who wears a person suit.
一个披着人皮的病人
Maybe it's less of a person suit and more of a human veil. That must be lonely.
或许不太算人皮,而是更像蒙了一层面纱。那肯定很孤独
I have friends. And the opportunities for friends. You and I are friendly.
我有朋友。和结交朋友的机会。你和我之间很友好
You are my patient and my colleague, not my friend.
你是我的病人和同事,但不是我朋友
At the end of your hour, I will pour you a glass of wine.
这次谈话即将结束,我会给你倒杯葡萄酒
Nevertheless, you will be drinking it on the other side of the veil.
尽管如此,你喝酒时还是会蒙着面纱
Why do you bother?
你又何必在乎
I see enough of you to see the truth of you. And I like you. Red or white?
我很了解你,能看穿你的内心。而且我喜欢你。干红还是干白
I think something pink, don't you?
我喜欢玫瑰红葡萄酒,你呢

分享到