汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第100期:汉尼拔的社交圈
日期:2016-08-18 13:28

(单词翻译:单击)

It's been too long since you've properly cooked for us, Hannibal.
你已经好久没为我们好好做一顿饭了,汉尼拔
Come over and I will cook for you.
欢迎到我家做客,由我来做饭
I said properly. Means dinner and the show. Have you seen him cook? It's an entire performance.
我说的是好好做,指的是晚餐和表演。你见过他烹饪吗,就如一场完整演出一样
He used to throw such exquisite dinner parties. You heard me. Used to.
他以前经常举办非常精致的晚宴。你听到了,以前经常
And I will again, once inspiration strikes.
一旦我来了灵感,就会再次举办的
I cannot force a feast. A feast must present itself.
我不能强行举办宴会。宴会得是应运而生
It's a dinner party, not a unicorn.
这只是场晚宴,不是独角兽
Oh, but the feast is life. You put the life in your belly and you live.
但宴会也是生命。你将这生命吃进肚中以存活下去

汉尼拔第一季

I believe this young man is trying to get your attention.
看来这位年轻人很想找你谈谈
Hello. Hi. It's so good to see you.
你好。很高兴见到你
This is my friend Tobias. Good evening.
这位是我的朋友托拜厄斯。晚上好
How do you two know each other?
你们是怎么认识的
There should remain some mystery to my life outside the opera.
那是我除歌剧外,还保有的一点小秘密
I'm one of his patients.
我是他的病人
Did you enjoy the performance?
你喜欢这场表演吗
I did. I loved it. Every minute.
对,非常喜欢,每分每秒
His eyes kept wandering. More interested in you than what was happening on stage.
他一直目光游离。更多地集中在您身上而不是舞台上的表演
Oh, don't say too much. You must leave something for us to discuss next week.
不要透漏太多信息。你得为我们下周见面时留点谈资
Franklyn, good to see you.
富兰克林,很高兴见到你
You too. Tobias. Who's hungry?
我也是。托拜厄斯。有人饿了吗

分享到