汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第117期:前情提要
日期:2016-10-13 12:07

(单词翻译:单击)

Previously on "Hannibal"...
《汉尼拔》前情提要
You entered into a devil's bargain with Jack Crawford.
你陷入了杰克·克劳福德的恶魔交易
You know what looking at this does.
你知道看这些东西意味着什么
Am I your psychiatrist, or are we simply having conversations?
你现在是在接受心理治疗,还是我们只是在进行简单的交谈
I don't want to get in the middle of you and Jack. I--I like you as a buffer.
我不想介入你和杰克之间。我很乐意你做中间人
Graham likes you. Because I want to be his friend, and I am.
格雷厄姆很喜欢你。因为我想与他为友,我也成功了
Ah, it seems a shame not to take advantage.
没占点便宜真是可惜
This is my friend Tobias. Good evening.
这位是我的朋友托拜厄斯。晚上好
I hate being this neurotic.
我真不想这么神经质
If you weren't neurotic, Franklyn, you would be something much worse.
如果你不神经质,富兰克林,那你的问题会更大
Whatever the Ripper was doing, it worked.
不管那个开膛手想要做什么,都奏效了

汉尼拔第一季

These strings are harder to bow than the regular ones.
这比普通的琴弦压弦更难
You have to learn how to bow authentic strings to better bow strings how they're made today.
你得学会压正统的弦,来弥补当今制造的弓弦的不足
I should learn to play the easier strings first, then the harder ones.
我应该先学会按低张力的琴弦,再学高张力的
No, you shouldn't.
不该那样
Are they really made from cat guts?
琴弦真的是用猫肠做的吗
Not always.
也不全是
That's better. Good.
好多了。很好

分享到