汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第30期:阻止斯坦梅兹
日期:2016-01-12 13:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello?
喂?
Will, it's Jack, you're at hospital?
威尔,我是杰克,你在医院吗?
Yes, I am.
对。
Stammets knows about Abigail.
斯坦梅兹知道阿比盖尔的事了。
Where is she?
她去哪了?
Abigail Hobbs, the girl in 408. Where is she?
408病房的阿比盖尔·霍布斯去哪了?
They took her for tests.
他们带她去做检查了。
Who took her? Who took her? !
谁带她去的?谁带她去的?!
I...I don't know.
我,我不知道。

汉尼拔第一季

What were you gonna do to her?
你要对她做什么?
We all evolved from mycelium.
我们都是从菌丝演化而来的。
I'm simply reintroducing her to the concept.
我只是想让她恢复原样而已。
By burying her alive?
靠活埋她是吗?
The journalist said you understood me.
那个记者说你能理解我。
I don't.
我不理解。
Well, you would have. You would have.
你本该理解我的。你该理解的。
If you walk through a field of mycelium, they know you are there.
若你在菌田中穿行而过,他们能感应到的,
They know you are there.
他们会感应到你在那里。
The spores reach for you as you walk by.
孢子会在你走过的时候向你靠近。
I know who you're reaching for. I know.
我知道你想要靠近谁,我知道。
Abigail Hobbs. And you should have let me plant her.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯。所以你应该让我把她种下。
You would have found her in a field, where she was finally able to reach back!
你会在田里找到她,而她终会在那里做出回应。

分享到