汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第18期:与汉尼拔的深谈
日期:2015-12-07 11:42

(单词翻译:单击)

What's that?
那是什么?
Your psychological evaluation.
你的心理评估,
You are totally functional and more or less sane. Well done.
你一切正常而且尚算理智,很好。
Did you just rubber stamp me?
你就这么直接放我过关吗?
Yes. Jack Crawford may lay his weary head to rest knowing he didn't break you
是,只要杰克·克劳福德知道他没毁了你,他就能安心了,
and our conversation can proceed unobstructed by paperwork.
而且搞定文书报告,我们的谈话也能继续了。
Jack thinks that I need therapy.
杰克觉得我需要接受治疗。
What you need is a way out of dark places when Jack sends you there.
你需要的是,每当杰克派你到黑暗之地时,从中走出来的方法。

汉尼拔第一季

Last time he sent me into a dark place, I brought something back.
上次他派我出外勤的时候,我带回了某些东西。
A surrogate daughter?
一个继女吗?
You saved Abigail Hobbs' life.
你救了阿比盖尔的命,
You also orphaned her.
也让她成了孤儿。
That comes with certain emotional obligations, regardless of empathy disorders.
于是你感觉到某种义务感,不管什么移情失调。
You were there.
你在现场。
You saved her life too.
你也救了她,
Do you feel obligated?
你有义务感吗?
Yes. I feel a staggering amount of obligation.
是的。我感觉到非常强的义务感。
I feel responsibility.
觉得自己有责任。
I've fantasized about scenarios where my actions may have allowed a different fate for Abigail Hobbs.
我幻想过自己能做出哪些事,让阿比盖尔·霍布斯能有不同的人生路。
Jack thinks Abigail Hobbs helped her dad kill those girls.
杰克觉得阿比盖尔帮她爸爸杀了那些女孩。
How does that make you feel?
对此你感觉如何?
How does it make you feel?
你呢?
I find it vulgar.
我觉得那种想法很冒犯。
Me too.
我也是。
And entirely possible.
但是可能性很大。
It's not what happened.
并非如此。
Jack will ask her when she wakes up, or he'll have one of us ask her.
她醒之后杰克会去问她,或者让我们其中之一去问。
Is this therapy, or a support group?
这是心理治疗,还是互助小组啊?
It's whatever you need it to be.
你说是什么就是什么。
And, Will, the mirrors in your mind can reflect the best of yourself, not the worst of someone else.
还有,威尔你脑海中的镜子,也可以反射出你最好的一面,而不是别人最坏的一面。

分享到