汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第54期:阿比盖尔的心声
日期:2016-03-30 13:39

(单词翻译:单击)

I can hide what happened to me.
我能隐藏自己的遭遇。
All I need is a scarf to pass.
戴上一条围巾就可以了。
Hiding what happened to you defeats the purpose of being here.
把遭遇隐藏起来,违背了来这里的目的。
Sharing will help normalize.
分享经历能帮你恢复正常。
I'm not normal...not anymore.
这事过后,我正常不了了。
What happened to you isn't normal.
你的遭遇确实非比寻常。
Some of these women aren't even sharing.
有些女人根本不会分享。
They speak in little girl voices telling everyone what was done to them without saying a word about it.
她们用小女孩的嗓音,告诉所有人她们受到的伤害,对遭遇本身却闭口不谈。
Certain traumas can arrest vocal development.
有些创伤会影响语言功能。
And victims can sometimes broadcast victimhood involuntarily.
受害者会无意识地散播出受害者情结。
Not me.
我不会这样。
That's not necessarily true.
这可不一定。

汉尼拔第一季

Your victimhood has a high profile.
你的遭遇备受瞩目。
Celebrity victim.
明星受害人。
Someone here asked me if I kept my stained clothes.
这里有人问我是否还留着当时沾了血迹的衣服。
How did that make you feel?
你对这种问题有什么感觉?
Like I wanted to go home.
很想回家。
But I don't have a home anymore, do I?
但我没有家了,对吧?
You will. You will, I'll help you find it.
你会有的,会有的,我会帮你找到。
Abigail, I'd like you to give the support group another chance.
阿比盖尔,我想让你再给互助小组一次机会。
Supportgroups are sucking the life out of me.
互助小组简直就是夺命鬼。
Well isolation can suck just as much.
孤立自己一样很糟糕。
You have to find someone to relate to in this experience.
你必须去找和你有共同经历的人。

分享到
重点单词
  • celebrityn. 名人,名誉,社会名流
  • scarfn. 围巾
  • victimn. 受害者,牺牲
  • arrestvt. 逮捕,拘留 n. 逮捕,拘留 vt. 阻止
  • vocaladj. 声音的,口述的,歌唱的 n. 元音,声乐作品
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某