汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第72期:汉尼拔款待克劳福德夫妇
日期:2016-05-30 11:44

(单词翻译:单击)

This is not who you are.
这并不是真实的你们
This is my gift to you.
这是我赐予你们的礼物
I allow you to become angels.
我让你们变成天使
And now, I lay me down to sleep.
现在,我躺下入眠
A masterpiece foie gras au torchon with a late harvest of Vidal sauce.
上好的法国鹅肝配上晚收的维达尔酱
with dried and fresh figs.
以及干鲜无花果
Wonderful.
棒极了
Mrs. Crawford, your husband introduced you as Bella.
克劳福德夫人,你丈夫说你叫贝拉
Are you an Isabelle or an Annabelle?
全名是伊莎贝拉还是安娜贝拉
I'm a Phyllis.
是菲莉丝
Jack only calls me Phyllis when we disagree.
只有在吵架的时候杰克才会叫我菲莉丝
So, named Bella for your beauty.
所以,"贝拉"是赞扬你的美貌

汉尼拔第一季

We were both stationed in Italy.
当时我们都被派驻到意大利
I was army, she was NATO staff.
我在军队,她是北约职员
All of the Italian men kept calling her "Bella, Bella, Bella."
那些意大利男人一直叫她,"贝拉,贝拉,贝拉"
Well, I wanted her to be my bella.
我想要她做我一个人的美人
Mm. Cold foie gras with warm figs. Yes.
冷鹅肝配温无花果,是的
Very nice.
非常美味
Would I be a horrible guest if I skipped this course?
不吃这道菜是不是太不礼貌了
Too rich? Too cruel.
太腻了吗?太残忍
Phyllis. Jack.
菲莉丝。杰克
First and worst sign of sociopathic behavior: cruelty to animals.
反社会行为的首要且最糟糕的征兆:虐待动物
That doesn't apply in the kitchen.
就料理而言不算
I have no taste for animal cruelty, which is why I employ an ethical butcher.
我并没有虐待动物的嗜好,所以我才雇了一个有道德的屠夫
An ethical butcher? Be kind to animals and then eat them?
有道德的屠夫?先对动物仁慈,再吃掉它们吗
I'm afraid I insist on it.
恐怕我执意如此
No need for unnecessary suffering.
减少它们不必要的受罪
Human emotions are a gift from our animal ancestors.
人类的情感是我们的动物祖先赐予的礼物
Cruelty is a gift humanity has given itself.
而残忍是人类送给自己的礼物
The gift that keeps on giving.
代代相传
Your perfume is exquisite.
你的香水味道很精致
Similar to the aroma on the earth just after lightning strikes. Is it Jar?
像是雷击之后土地的清香味道,是Jar Parfums的吗
That is some nose you have there, Doctor.
鼻子真灵啊,医生
He really is quite charming, isn't he?
他真是魅力无边,对吧
I first noticed my keen sense of smell when I was a young man.
我第一次发现自己对气味很敏感是年轻的时候
I was aware one of my teachers had stomach cancer even before he was.
我在老师得知自己患有胃癌之前就已经嗅到了
Wow, that must have been some parlor trick.
对你真是"小菜一碟"
For our next course, roasted pork shank.
下一道菜是烤猪蹄
And I assure you, Bella, it was an especially supercilious pig.
我向你保证,贝拉,这头猪特别目中无人

分享到
重点单词
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • superciliousadj. 目中无人的,高傲的
  • unnecessaryadj. 不必要的,多余的
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • assurevt. 使确信,使放心,确保
  • perfumen. 香水,香气 vt. 使香气弥漫
  • charmingadj. 迷人的
  • butchern. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩 vt. 屠宰,滥杀,将某
  • aroman. 浓香,香气
  • ethicaladj. 道德的,伦理的,民族的