汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第94期:共聚晚餐
日期:2016-08-02 11:53

(单词翻译:单击)

If someone were using manipulative methods to subvert your sense of control,
如果有人通过操纵方法破坏了你的控制感
you may not realize it until those methods are pointed out to you.
在这些方法被指出之前,你可能根本意识不到
Which may be a manipulative method in itself.
指出这些方法其实可能是另一种操纵手段
You were a model patient.
你是模范患者
You behaved yourself for two years.
两年里一直表现良好
Well, no opportunity to be naughty.
没给我淘气的机会
You could have been pushed.
你可能是被指使的
Well, that would be unethical.
那样做可不道德
I can help you find out.
我可以帮你找出真相
But I need your trust to do that.
但前提是你得信任我
Oh, I trust you, Dr. Bloom.
我当然信任你,布鲁姆医生

汉尼拔第一季

To the Chesapeake Ripper.
敬切萨皮克开膛手一杯
Dr. Gideon is going to provide us with a singular opportunity to analyze a pure sociopath.
吉迪恩医生给了我们这个独一无二的机会,可以分析一位纯粹的反社会者
It is so rare to find one in captivity.
这种人被关押的几率很小
Dinner is served.
晚餐准备好了
Inspired by Auguste Escoffier, we are having lamb tongue en papillotte,
受奥古斯特·埃斯科菲耶启发,今晚我们将享用纸包小羊舌
served with a sauce of duxelles and oyster mushrooms. Picked myself.
配有蘑菇酱和平菇。由我亲自挑选
I don't think I've ever had tongue.
我还从没吃过羊舌呢
It was a particularly chatty lamb.
这头小羊实在太健谈了
It smells delicious.
闻起来好香啊
The Romans used to kill flamingos just to eat their tongues.
罗马人曾捕杀火烈鸟,只为吃它们的舌头
Don't give me ideas.
请不要曲解我的意思
Your tongue is very feisty.
你的舌头可真灵活啊
And as this evening has already proven, it's nice to have an old friend for dinner.
正如今晚所示,与老朋友共进晚餐真是令人愉悦

分享到
重点单词
  • inspiredadj. 有创见的,有灵感的
  • singularadj. 个人的,单数的,独一的,唯一的,非凡的 n.
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • oystern. 牡蛎
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机
  • manipulativeadj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的
  • subvertvt. 推翻,颠覆,毁减,使道德败坏或不忠
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • lambn. 羔羊,小羊,羔羊肉,温顺的人 v. 产羊羔