汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第111期:失去不同器官
日期:2016-09-22 11:23

(单词翻译:单击)

They're all missing different organs.
他们都失去了不同的器官
Before, we were looking at waiting lists for a heart or a kidney.
之前,我们着眼于等待心脏或肾脏捐献的人
Now we're looking at hearts, kidneys, livers, stomachs, pancreases, lungs.
现在我们面对的是多个心脏,肾脏,肝脏,胃脏,胰腺,肺脏
This guy, he's missing a spleen. A spleen!
这家伙,他丢了一个脾脏。一个脾脏
Who the hell gets a spleen transplant?
谁会需要移植脾脏
Intestines were the only organ missing from this body?
这具尸体唯一缺失的是肠对吗
Yes, right, so we're either looking for someone with short bowels or...
对,所以我们要找的人有短肠综合征,或者
Ripper's making sausage.
开膛手在自制香肠

汉尼拔第一季

He's selling these organs to someone.
他在贩卖这些器官
We don't even know if he's transplanting them within the US.
我们都不知道他是不是在美国境内移植它们
He could be exporting them to China.
他有可能把它们出口到中国
The Chinese have a cultural taboo that restricts voluntary donation.
按照中国人的文化,自愿捐献器官是禁忌
You gotta die with all your parts or you dishonor Mommy and Daddy.
你必须完整得死去,不然就是不尊重爹娘
I mean, you could still kill a guy for parts. That doesn't break that taboo.
但你切别人的器官,倒不算犯忌
I was agreeing with you.
我刚才是同意你的观点
Well, I was. Your tone was a little...Ok, ok.
是的,我同意。你的语气有点...好了,好了
How many killers? Two.
凶手有几个?两个
You confident one of them is the Chesapeake Ripper?
确定其中一个就是切萨皮克开膛手吗
At least one of them, yep.
至少其中一个是的

分享到