汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第4期:现场调查
日期:2015-10-28 13:56

(单词翻译:单击)

She could've gone off by herself.

也许她独自出去了。
She...she was a very interior young woman.
她是个很内向的小姑娘。
She didn't like living in her dorm.
她不喜欢住在宿舍。
I could see how the pressure of school might have gotten to her.
我知道她在学校压力很大。
She likes trains.
她喜欢火车。
Maybe she just got on a train and...
也许她只是上了火车,
You say she looks like the other girls.
你说她与其他受害女孩相像。
Yes, she fits the profile.
是的,她符合侧写。
Could Elise still be alive?
伊莉斯有可能还活着吗?
We simply have no way of knowing.
我们无法确定。

汉尼拔第一季

How's the cat?
猫呢?
What?
什么?
How's your cat?
你家的猫怎么样了?
E-Elise was supposed to feed it.
伊莉斯本来要喂它的。
Was the cat weird when you came home?
你们回家时猫有没有异常表现?
It must've been hungry.
它肯定饿坏了,
It didn't eat all weekend.
整个周末都没吃东西。
I...I didn't notice.
我…我没注意。
Could you give us a moment, please?
失陪一下。
He took her from here.
他从这里绑架了她。
She got on a train, she came home, she fed the cat.
她上了火车,回到家喂了猫。
He took her.
他绑架了她。
The Nichols' house is a crime scene.
尼克尔斯家是犯罪现场。
I need ERT immediately.
立刻派应急小组过来。
I want Zeller, Katz, and Jimmy Price.
要泽勒、卡兹和吉米·普莱斯。
Yes, and a photographer.
对,还要个摄影师。
Why is it now a crime scene?
为什么现在这里成了犯罪现场?
Can I see your daughter's room?
我能去你女儿房间看看吗?
Police were up there this moring.
今早已经有警察去看过了。
I'll get that.
我来。
Mr. Nichols, please put your hands in your pockets and avoid touching anything.
尼克尔斯先生,请把双手放进口袋避免触碰任何东西。
But we've been in and out of here all day.
可我们整天都在进出这个房间。
You can hold the cat, if it's easier.
你可以抱着猫,能管住你的手。
Elise. I need you to leave the room.
伊莉斯。请你离开房间。

分享到
重点单词
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • pressuren. 压力,压强,压迫 v. 施压
  • photographern. 摄影师