汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第76期:夫妻对话
日期:2016-06-12 14:44

(单词翻译:单击)

So, do you wait until you think I'm asleep before you come to bed?
你一直等到我差不多睡着之后才上床吗
It's not intentional. I'm working late.
我不是故意的,只是加班到很晚
Nothing personal.
不是因为你
So can we have a conversation, or do you want to pretend that everything's alright?
那我们能谈谈吗,还是说你要装作一切正常
Everything is alright.
一切都很正常
So no conversation.
看来你不想谈
I'm a bit overwhelmed at the moment.
我现在有点不堪重负
With? With things at work...etcetera.
因为什么?因为工作之类的
I've got some things I have to sort through.
我得处理些事情
It's, uh, outside your jurisdiction, Jack.
不在你管辖权之内,杰克

汉尼拔第一季

You know something...
你知道
I'm very good at sorting things out,
我可是很擅长解决问题的
and at the very least I can underwhelm you while you're being overwhelmed.
至少在你不堪重负时,我能让你减轻点负担
You've never been able to underwhelm me.
你从来没能帮过我
Is there anything I can offer you romantically or physically or spiritually that'll help?
有什么我能帮你的吗,情感上,身体上或是精神上的帮助
Nope.
没有
So as your husband, what I can do for you is, um,
那作为你的丈夫,我能做的就是
leave you alone and not ask you any questions.
对你不闻不问了
You can ask me anything you want to.
你想问我什么都可以
I won't insult you by asking if there's someone else.
我不会问你是否有了别人,这是侮辱你
Thank you.
谢谢
You'll sort out whatever it is you have to sort out, we'll get back to being us.
你把该解决的事解决完了,我们还和以前一样
I love you, Bella.
我爱你,贝拉
I love you too.
我也爱你

分享到