汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:病房中的对话
日期:2016-01-06 13:17

(单词翻译:单击)

He and the Grandmother discussed better times.
他和老太太一起回忆过去美好的时光。
The old lady said that,In her opinion, Europe was entirely to blame for the way things were now. She said..."
老太太说,在她看来,现今世道变坏了都应该怪欧洲,她说...
What are you reading?
你在读什么?
Flannery O'Connor.
弗兰纳里·奥康纳的作品。
When I was Abigail's age, I was obsessed.
我在阿比盖尔这么大的时候,很痴迷她的小说,
I even tried to raise peacocks because she raised peacocks.
我甚至还试着养孔雀因为她养了孔雀。
But...they were really stupid birds.
但是,它们就是群笨鸟。
You could be reading to a killer.
你可能正在给一个杀手读书。
Innocent until guilty and all that.
没被定罪之前就是无辜的。

汉尼拔第一季

I'm about to broach the subject of that "Takes One to Know One" article.
我正要开始读《同类最知音》这篇文章。
Oh, that.
那个啊。
Did Jack send you?
杰克让你来的吗?
No, I sent me.
不是,是我自己要来的。
I don't think we've ever been alone in a room together?
我们好像从来没有独处一室过,是不是?
I haven't noticed. Have we?
我没注意,有吗?
Not that we're necessarily alone now.
虽然我们现在的确也不算独处。
Yeah, right. Back to...Jack Crawford's crime gimp.
是啊,没错,说到...杰克·克劳福德那破案疯子。
It certainly creates an image.
那案子的确挺深刻。
I don't need to talk about it--if you don't.
我不一定要谈论这个,如果你不想的话 。
No, no, we can talk about or not talk about whatever you want.
不,我们可以谈谈或者不谈,全都听你的。
Actually, I was...I was just enjoying listening to you read.
其实,我...我很喜欢听你读书。
Abigail Hobbs is a success for you.
阿比盖尔·霍布斯对你来说是个成就。
She doesn't look like a success.
她看起来可不像个成就。
Don't feel sorry for yourself,because you saved this girl's life.
不要因为你救了这女孩,而责备自己。
I don't. I don't feel sorry for myself at all.
我没有。我一点都不自责。
I feel, um...I-I...I feel, um...good.
我感觉...我...感觉很好。

分享到
重点单词
  • obsessedadj. 着迷的
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • innocentadj. 清白的,无辜的,无害的,天真纯洁的,无知的
  • broachn. 烧叉肉,叉子,凿子,拉刀 n. 胸针(=brooc
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • guiltyadj. 有罪的,内疚的