汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:马洛一家的命案
日期:2015-10-19 17:06

(单词翻译:单击)

I shoot Mr. Marlow twice, severing jugulars and carotids with near-surgical precision.
我向马洛先生开了两枪,手术般的准度射断颈静脉和颈动脉。
He will die watching me take what is his away from him.
他只能眼睁睁看着自己的生命被我夺去。
This is my design.
这就是我的设想。
I shoot Mrs. Marlow expertly through the neck.
我熟练地射穿了马洛太太的脖子,
This is not a fatal wound.
这不是致命伤。
The bullet misses every artery. She is paralyzed before it leaves her body.
子弹避开了所有动脉。在子弹离开身体前,她就已全身瘫痪。
Which doesn't mean she can't feel pain.
但这不代表她感受不到疼痛。
It just means she can't do anything about it.
只是她自救无能,无力反抗。
This is my design.
这是我的设想。
This is DDX Security.
这里是DDX保安公司。
Who am I speaking with?
请问您是哪位?
I need the incident report for the home security company.
我要住宅安保公司的事故报告。

汉尼拔第一季

This was recorded as a false alarm.
这次被记录为误报警。
There was a false alarm last...week.
上周也有过一次误报警。
He tapped their phone.
他窃听了他们的电话。
Yeah. It's been tapped.
是的,电话被窃听了。
He recorded Mrs. Marlow's conversation with the security company.
他录下了马洛太太和安保公司之间的对话。
This is DDX Security. Who am I speaking with?
这里是DDX保安公司,请问您是哪位?
Theresa Marlow.
特蕾莎·马洛。
Can you please confirm your password for security purposes?
为了安全起见,能请您确认一下密码吗?
Tea kettle.
平底茶壶。
Thank you, Mrs. Marlow.
谢谢,马洛太太,
We detected a front-door alarm.
我们检测到了前门的警报。
Yeah, sorry about that.
不好意思。
Is there anyone in the house with you at this time, Mrs. Marlow?
现在屋里就您一人吗?马洛太太。
I'm just here with my husband.
我和我老公都在。
Do you require any further assistance?
您需要其它帮助吗?
No. Thank you so much for calling.
不用了,多谢你打电话过来。
And this is when it gets truly horrifying for Mrs. Marlow.
而真正让马洛太太毛骨悚然的事才刚刚开始。

分享到
重点单词
  • arteryn. 动脉,主流,干道
  • fataladj. 致命的,毁灭性的,决定性的
  • assistancen. 帮助,援助
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的
  • precisionn. 精确,精密度 adj. 以精准的执行而著称的,经得