汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第127期:威尔的吻
日期:2016-11-11 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

I-I'm confused.
我,我不明白
You have to stop thinking so much.
你能不能不要想那么多
I can stop the thinking if we're not... but if we're... Intimate.
我可以不想如果我们不...但如果我们...变更亲密
The way that I am in relationships-- not that this is a relationship; it's just a kiss.
我在恋爱时...不是说我们在恋爱,这只是个吻
A great kiss.
一个很棒的吻
But I... The way that I am isn't compatible with the way that...The way I am.
但我...我的性格不配...我的性格

汉尼拔第一季

I wouldn't be good for you.
我不适合你
You wouldn't be good for me, and I wouldn't be able to stop analyzing,
你也不适合我,我忍不住去分析你
because I have this professional curiosity about you and-- I am not your patient.
因为我的职业让我对你很好奇还有,我不是你的病人
If I were my patient, my advice to me... would be don't do this.
如果我是自己的病人,我给自己的建议就是不要这么做
I have to follow my own advice.
我得听从自己的建议
I'm gonna go ahead and go now. Goodnight, Will.
我现在得走了。晚安,威尔

分享到