汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第85期:两年前的旧事
日期:2016-07-07 11:24

(单词翻译:单击)

As far as we know, it's been over two years since the Chesapeake Ripper killed?
据我们所知,切萨皮克开膛手已经有两年多没犯案了吧
That's correct.
没错
When was Gideon admitted?
吉迪恩什么时候入院的
Almost two years ago.
差不多两年前
Lass, Miriam. Come in.
米里亚姆·拉斯,进来
Morning, Agent Crawford.
早上好,克劳福德探员
Sorry to pull you out of class. There's nothing wrong.
抱歉打扰你上课了,没出什么问题
Uh, no reason to be nervous.
不用紧张
I'm not nervous. Curious.
我不紧张,是好奇
Your instructors tell me that you are in the top 10%? Top five, sir.
你的导师告诉我你成绩名列前百分之十。是百分之五,长官
You're gonna have to stop correcting me if we're gonna get along, Lass.
为了我们能好好相处,你不能纠正我的错误,拉斯
Take a seat.
坐吧

汉尼拔第一季

You wrote me a letter when you qualified for the academy.
被学院录取时你给我写了封信
I wasn't sure you got it. You never replied.
我都不确定你收没收到,你一直没回信
Never do. Odds are against any trainee completing the program.
我从不回信,实习生完成培训的几率很小
But I'm glad to see you're still here.
但我很高兴你还在这
In your letter, you said you wanted to work for me
在信里你说你想来为我工作
in the Violent Criminal Apprehension Program.
想参与暴力犯罪缉捕计划
Yes, sir. There might be an opportunity.
是的,长官。也许有机会
I'm assuming that you're familiar with the Chesapeake Ripper.
我想你应该熟悉切萨皮克开膛手吧
Yes. Ripper's very hot right now.
是的。开膛手现在很危险
Killed his last two victims in six days.
六天内杀了两人
There'll be at least one more body and then nothing for months.
至少还会有一人受害,然后几个月都风平浪静
They say he's a true sociopath.
都说他是个货真价实的反社会者
What do you say?
你觉得呢
I say they don't know what else to label him.
我觉得人们除此之外不知道怎么形容他
He has some of the characteristics of what they call a sociopath
他确实有一些所谓的反社会人格的特征
no remorse or guilt at all.
完全没有罪恶感
He won't have any of the other marks. He won't be a drifter.
他没有其他明显特征。他不是个流浪汉
He'll have no history of trouble with the law.
他不会有任何犯罪前科
He'll be hard to catch.
要抓到他很难
I'm assigning you to the Chesapeake Ripper task force.
我会把你派到切萨皮克开膛手调查组
You're gonna work directly under me.
你直接在我手下工作
I'm grateful for the opportunity, Agent Crawford.
很感激您给我这次机会,克劳福德探员
But I can't help wondering... why me?
但我很好奇,为什么选我
You have a forensics fellowship, six years of law enforcement,
你有法医资格,执法六年
a degree in psychology, doctorate in criminology.
拥有心理学学位,犯罪学博士学位
And what I don't have are enough warm bodies.
而我正缺人手
So, I'm gonna need your full attention on this.
所以,你要集中精神查案
Yes, sir.
是,长官

分享到