汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第39期:谈心
日期:2016-02-15 13:40

(单词翻译:单击)

I'm sorry we couldn't save your mother.
很抱歉我们没能救下你妈妈。
We did everything we could but she was already gone.
我们已竭尽全力,但是她已经过世了。
I know.
我知道。
I saw him kill her.
我看到他杀了她。
He was loving right up until the second he wasn't.
直到最后一刻,他还是充满慈爱。
Kept telling me he was sorry, to just hold still.
他不停地对我说抱歉,让我不要动。
He was gonna make it all go away.
他会让一切都结束的。
There was plenty wrong with your father, Abigail, but there's nothing wrong with you.
你父亲的精神有严重的问题,阿比盖尔但你并没有。
You say he was loving. I believe it.
你说他心里充满爱,我相信那点。
That's what you brought out in him.
那正是你从他身上继承的。

汉尼拔第一季

It's not all I brought out in him.
我从他身上继承的不止是那个。
I'm gonna be messed up. Aren't I?
我也会成疯子的。对吗?
I'm worried about nightmares.
我被梦魇所困扰。
We'll help you with the nightmares.
我们会帮助你战胜梦魇。
There's no such thing as getting used to what you experienced.
想要习惯于那些在你身上发生的一切,是根本不可能的。
It bothers me a lot.
它让我很焦虑。
I worry about nightmares too.
我也会被梦魇困扰。
So killing somebody, even if you have to do it, it feels that bad?
所以说,杀人即便是不得已也会感觉很糟吗?
It's the ugliest thing in the world.
那是世界上最糟的事。
I wanna go home.
我想回家。

分享到