汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:汉尼拔第一次会见威尔
日期:2015-11-11 11:52

(单词翻译:单击)

Most Psychology Departments are filled with personality deficients.

研究心理学的人大部分都有性格缺陷。
Dr. Bloom would be the exception.
布鲁姆博士是个例外。
Yes, she would. Yes, she would.
她确实是例外。
Well, she told me that you mentored her during her residency at Johns Hopkins.
她告诉我,她在霍普金斯大学实习期间,你是她的导师。
I learned as much from her as she did from me.
她同样也让我学到了很多。
She also showed me, uh, your paper, "Evolutionary..." uh, "Evolutionary Origins of Social Exclusion"?
她还给我看了你的论文,进化,《社会排斥的进化起源》
Yes.
是的。
Very interesting.
非常有趣。
Very interesting.
非常有趣。
Even for a layman.
对一个门外汉来说也很有趣。
A layman?
门外汉
Yeah.
是啊。

汉尼拔第一季

So many learned fellows going about in the halls of Behavioral Science at the FBI, and you consider yourself a layman.
联调局行为科学部有那么多博学多才的专家,而你还说自己是门外汉。
I do when I'm in your company, Doctor.
因为你让我相形见绌,医生。
I need you to help me with a psychological profile.
我需要你协助我,完成一份心理侧写。
Tell me, then, how many confessions?
一共有多少份供状?
Twelve dozen, the last time I checked.
我上次检查时发现有非常多。
None of them had any details-- until this morning.
均不能提供细节,直到今早。
And then they all had details.
突然有了各种细节。
Some genius in Duluth PD took a photograph of Elise Nichols' body with his cell phone,
德卢斯警局有人用手机偷拍了伊莉斯·尼克尔斯的尸体,
shared it with his friends, and then Freddy Lounds posted it on Tattlecrime. Com.
并发给朋友共享,然后弗雷迪·劳兹将其发到了"犯罪揭秘网"上。
Tasteless.
真无趣。
Do you have trouble with taste?
你对有没有趣要求很高吗?
My thoughts are often not tasty.
我的想法通常不怎么有趣。
Nor mine.
我的也是。
No effective barriers.
没什么障碍嘛
I build forts.
我脑中有心防。
Associations come quickly.
联想来得很快。
So do forts.
建立心防的速度也快。
Not fond of eye contact, are you?
你不喜欢眼神接触,对吧?
Eyes are distracting-- you see too much, you don't see enough.
眼睛容易让人分心看到的太多 就无法知晓全部。
And-And it's hard to focus when you're thinking, um,
视觉给人的一些想法也会影响思考
"Oh, those whites are really white", or, "He must have hepatitis", or, "Oh, is that a burst vein?"
比如"那些白人可真白"或者"他肯定有肝炎"或者"那是条青筋吗?"
So, yeah,
所以,是的
I try to avoid eyes whenever possible.
我尽可能地避免眼神接触。
Jack?
杰克
Yes?
怎么了
I imagine what you see and learn touches everything else in your mind.
看来你的所看所知会影响你的思维。
Your values and decency are present yet shocked at your associations, appalled at your dreams.
你的价值观和责任心在联想里受到重创在梦里受到惊吓。
No forts in the bone arena of your skull for things you love.
你的脑里装不进所爱之事。
Whose profile are you working on?
你到底是给谁做侧写?
Whose profile is he working on?
他在给谁做侧写?
I'm sorry, Will.
抱歉,威尔,
Observing is what we do.
观察是我们的本能。
I can't shut mine off any more than you can shut yours off.
我和你一样不能克制。
Please, don't psychoanalyze me.
别对我进行心理分析。
You won't like me when I'm psychoanalyzed.
你不会喜欢被分析完后的那个我。
Will.
威尔
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go give a lecture on psychoanalyzing.
恕我失礼,我得去讲授心理分析课了。
Maybe we shouldn't poke him like that, doctor.
或许我们不应该那样激怒他,医生。
Perhaps a less, uh, direct approach.
或许可以用委婉点的方式。
What he has is pure empathy.
他使用的是移情的方法。
He can assume your point of view, or mine, and maybe some other points of view that scare him.
他能在脑中假定你的想法或者我的,或者其他让他害怕的观点。
It's an uncomfortable gift, Jack.
这种天赋很折磨人,杰克。
Perception's a tool that's pointed on both ends.
这种知悟能力就像双刃剑。
This cannibal you have him getting to know...I think I can help good Will see his face.
这个你让他调查的食人魔,我想我能帮助威尔一窥其面目。

分享到
重点单词
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • decencyn. 得体,礼貌,体面 (复数)decencies:礼仪
  • perceptionn. 感知,认识,观念
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • uncomfortableadj. 不舒服的,不自在的
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避
  • exceptionn. 除外,例外,[律]异议,反对
  • celln. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室
  • psychologicaladj. 心理(学)的