汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第86期:亚伯吉迪恩
日期:2016-07-11 11:55

(单词翻译:单击)

The volume of Abel Gideon's mail is becoming a nuisance.
寄给亚伯·吉迪恩的信太多了,非常麻烦
Sometimes I feel like his secretary rather than his keeper.
有时候感觉我是他的秘书,而不是管理人
Any specific correspondences that stood out from the others?
信件中有哪封比较特殊吗
Mostly researchers or PHD candidates requesting interviews.
大部分是研究员或博士生要求进行采访的来信
A scattered dozen lonely hearts seeking his hand in marriage.
还有很多寂寞的芳心来信说想跟他结婚
He butchered his last wife and her family on Thanksgiving.
感恩节那天他残杀了他之前的妻子及其家人
There's no accounting for taste--or intelligence.
各有所好嘛,也没哪封信比较特殊

汉尼拔第一季

Murdering his wife was impulsive.
杀了他妻子是冲动之举
The Chesapeake Ripper is methodical, meticulous.
切萨皮克开膛手是有条不紊且一丝不苟的人
That's why he's so hard to catch.
所以抓他才那么难
That was so hard to catch.
虽然难可我们抓到了
Will you be conducting a joint interview?
你们要去探监审讯吗
Separate. Compare and contrast.
分开进行,好做对比
I know you're anxious to get on with it.
我知道你急着去见他
You have talked to Gideon before, for some length of time.
你之前和吉迪恩谈过,还谈了挺久
Well, I saw him mainly in court. I wrote an article about him in the Journal of Criminal Psychology.
我大多是在法庭上见他,我在犯罪心理学杂志发表过一篇关于他的文章
He is very familiar with you.
他很熟悉你
He has given you a lot of thought.
他给了你很多想法
You had some sessions with him?
你跟他做过心理会谈吗
Yes, two, a couple years ago when he was first institutionalized.
对,两次。两年前他入院的时候
I've read your notes, of course.
当然,我读了你的笔记
They were more or less helpful as I conducted my own interviews with Dr. Gideon over the years.
多多少少有点帮助,鉴于这些年我也一直在讯问吉迪恩医生
Well, I'm glad I was helpful. More or less.
很高兴能帮上忙。是"多多少少"
I'll go first.
我先去吧

分享到