汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第101期:又一件凶杀案
日期:2016-08-22 11:48

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello? The victim was found in a hotel room bathtub.
喂?在酒店浴缸中发现了受害者
There were abdominal mutilations and organ removal on the scene.
他被开膛破肚,器官被当场移除
Sounds more like an urban legend than the Chesapeake Ripper, no?
听起来更像是都市传奇,而不是切萨皮克开膛手,不是吗
I've had the room sealed. You'll get it fresh.
我已经把现场封锁了,保证新鲜
Fresh? Fresh as a daisy?
生机勃勃,像雏菊一样生机勃勃吗
Fresh enough for you to tell me whether or not it's the Ripper. Then you can go back to class.
足以让你告诉我这是不是开膛手干的。然后你就可以回去上课了
Oh, you don't want me in a classroom.
你才不想让我去教课
You want me to wrap my head so tight around the Ripper I won't go back to class until he's caught.
你想让我沉浸在开膛手的世界里,直到抓到他之前,我都别想回去教课
Your bad luck that you're the best, pal.
谁让你是最顶尖的,伙计

汉尼拔第一季

Expecting another couple of bodies after this one?
在这之后还会有另两位受害者吗
If it's the Ripper, yes, I am.
如果是切萨皮克开膛手的话,没错
Don't let the Ripper stir you up.
别让他搅乱你的思绪
The reason he left you Miriam Lass's arm is so he could poke you with it.
他之所以给你米里亚姆·拉斯的手臂,是为了用它激怒你
Why not the rest of her?
为什么没有尸体的其余部分
His other victims...he wanted to humiliate in death, like... like a public dissection. She was different.
其他的受害者,他想让他们的死充满屈辱,就像公开进行解剖,而她不同
He was probably impressed that she was able to find him.
他也许很钦佩她居然能找上门
He may be starting another cycle, Will.
他可能又要开始一个犯案周期了,威尔
The Ripper contacted you directly.
开膛手能直接跟你联系
If he was killing again, he wouldn't be subtle about it; He would just pick up the phone.
如果他想再度犯案,他不会这样绕圈子,他会直接拿起电话
Any more phone calls, Jack? No.
还有电话打给你吗,杰克?没有。
Look, if this is the Ripper, there'll be at least two more bodies and then nothing for months, maybe a year.
如果凶手就是开膛手的话,至少还会有两人受害,然后几个月都风平浪静,或者一年
We'll have a window of opportunity to catch him and that window will close.
我们会有一个逮捕他的最佳时机,过了这村没这店
The last time the window closed, I lost the Ripper and I lost Miriam Lass.
上次时机一过,我没抓到开膛手,还损失了米里亚姆·拉斯
I don't intend to do that again.
我可不想再发生一次

分享到