汉尼拔第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:重返犯罪地点(2)
日期:2016-02-26 13:41

(单词翻译:单击)

One cannot be delusional if the belief in question is accepted as ordinary by others in that person's culture or subculture.
如果某人所处的文化圈或亚文化圈,认可其遭到质疑的信仰,这个人就不算有妄想症。
Or family.
家庭也算。
My dad didn't seem delusional.
我父亲不像是有妄想症。
He was a perfectionist.
他是完美主义者。
Your dad left hardly any evidence.
你爸爸没留下什么蛛丝马迹。
Is that why you let me come home?
所以你让我回来?
To find evidence?
找证据吗?
It was one of many considerations.
这是其中一个想法。
Are we gonna re-enact the crime?
我们要重构犯罪过程吗?
You be my dad, you be my mom, and you be the man on the phone.
你演我爸爸,你演我妈妈,你演电话里的那个人。

汉尼拔第一季

Abigail, we wanted you to come home to help you leave home behind.
阿比盖尔,我们之所以让你回家,是为了让你从这件事中解脱。
You're not gonna find any of those girls, you know.
你们是不会找到那些女孩儿的证据的。
What makes you say that?
为什么这么说?
He would honor every part of them.
他会尊重她们全身每个部分。
He used to make plumbing putty out of elk's bones.
他曾经把麋鹿的骨头做成水管胶合剂。
Whatever bones are left of those girls are probably holding pipes together.
那些女孩儿剩下的骨头,可能也都做成胶合剂,去黏水管了吧。
Where did he make this putty?
他都在哪做胶合剂的?
At the cabin.
在小屋里。
I can show you tomorrow.
我明天可以带你去看看。
Abigail, there's someone here.
阿比盖尔,你看谁来了。
Hey, Abigail.
你好吗?阿比盖尔。
So, uh, does that hurt?
伤口还疼吗?
Sometimes.
偶尔吧。
Everybody on the block was on the news.
这个社区的人全上新闻了。
And everyone at school.
还有全学校的人。
Such whores.
一群婊子。
Did you talk to the news?
你接受采访了吗?
No. No!
没有,真没有
My mom doesn't want me talking to you, much less the news.
我妈都不想让我和你说话,更别说上电视了。
Since when do you listen to her?
你什么时候这么听她的话了?
Well, clearly I don't.
很明显我并没有。
I'm talking to you right now.
我现在不就跟你说话嘛。
Everybody thinks you did it, you know?
所有人都认为是你做的,你知道吗?
So you think I did it?
所以你也这么认为吗?
I don't think you're the type.
我觉得你不是那种人。

分享到
重点单词
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)
  • perfectionistn. 十全十美主义者,[哲]至善论者
  • plumbingn. 管道装置,铅管工行业 动词plumb的现在分词
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明